[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]

t h i r t y t h r e e
s o u l m a t e s

t h i r t y  t h r e es o u l m a t e s

DANNY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY. It was annual thing, everyone loved it. Especially Amelia.

Amelia loved parties.

The girl opened the door to Derek's apartment, laughing at the whole people that was there, dancing to the music and making her chuckle.

"Derek is going to kill everyone," whispered Amelia as Stiles grabbed her hand. "He can never know about this."

"Oh, please let him know," mumbled Stiles, making her laugh.

The two walked inside, holding hands as she noticed the painting station over there.

"You wanna get painted?" She asked her boyfriend over the music but he shook his head. "Why not? It will be fun!"

"You go. And please don't get something scary... get something nice!"

Amelia raised her eyebrows before biting her lip, playfully. "What do you think of a wolf?"

Stiles chuckled a bit as Scott and Kira joined them, and Stiles had something to say to him.

"I'm gonna go get my body filled with paint," she told the three before making her way through the crowd, sprinting.

She absolutely loved parties. She was the best at parties, she was the best at having fun. She was exciting and rebellious.

And she could get really drunk if it wasn't for the healing thing.

Since she started drinking, she noticed she could never get as drunk as Lydia or her friends, and now she knew why. So, instead of getting drunk, she learned how to party without having to actually drink a single cup.

She arrived at the painting station, noticing that Isaac and Allison were standing there. The werewolf immediately glanced over to her, smiling a bit.

You connected to Isaac's soul...

"Hey!" She exclaimed and the two turned around. "Having fun?"

"Did you tell Scott?" Allison asked. "About last night."

"No, I haven't," she assured the girl. "I don't like keeping secrets from Scott."

"I said the same thing," Isaac commented. "Are you gonna tell him?"

She shook her head before looking at Allison. "You made a promise to you dad. And even though I didn't, doesn't mean I'm gonna go revealing your secrets. I trust you..." Allison looked down.

"Hey!" The girl at the painting station exclaimed, making Amelia turn around. "You gonna get paint!?"

"If you insist!" She laughed. "I was actually thinking of a drawing."