[ t w e n t y o n e ]

t w e n t y o n e
s t r e n g t h

DEREK AND JENNIFER WERE RUNNING FROM KALI

DEREK AND JENNIFER WERE RUNNING FROM KALI. She had killed the paramedic that was gonna drive the ambulance, and realizing that he could never beat her, they decided to ran away from her.

"The elevator!" Yelled Jennifer and Derek pushed a table towards Kali before running towards the elevator.

As they entered, they saw Kali stopping, blood starting to come from her mouth. When the woman fell on the floor, Derek and Jennifer looked up, Derek recognizing the girl standing there.

"Dahlia?"

The Sealgair cleaned her knifes, the ones she had stabbed on Kali's back and looked at Derek and Jennifer with a smile.

"I was in my hospital room, and I heard a noise."

They saw as Dahlia ran away as soon as Kali started to stand up, but they didn't see anything else since the elevator doors finally closed.

"Friend of yours?" Asked Jennifer.

"You could say that," replied Derek.

• • •

Deucalion had turned the generator off, and now Derek and Jennifer were stuck in the elevator while Scott was helping Peter ran away from the siblings.

They entered a room and Scott closed the door, looking towards the aisle as Peter tried to catch his breath.

"Those twins are really starting to piss me off," Peter mentioned.

Someone knock on the door several times, making Scott turn around to see Dahlia standing there, trying to get in.

Scott opened the door and the girl got inside, trying to catch her breath before laying her back on the wall.

"I was... running from Kali when I saw a werewolf the size of the Empire State," let them know Dahlia. "Can someone please explain to me what the hell was that?"

"Who the hell are you?" Peter asked and the girl looked up.

"Dahlia, Amelia's cousin. Who are you?"

"Peter, Derek's uncle." Dahlia nodded.

"How the hell are we supposed to get past them?" Scott asked the two as he looked outside the door.

"Personally, I think if we keep letting them beat the living crap out of us, they'll tire and give up," offered Peter, but Dahlia hit Scott's arm, pointing to him the laundry conduct that leads to the laundry room downstairs.

"Worth the shot."

After sliding through it, the three landed on a dirty laundry container, Scott on top of Peter and Dahlia on top of the two.

"You couldn't have waited like ten seconds?" Asked the werewolf on the bottom as they tried to sit down, catching their breaths.

Scott's phone started buzzing and he looked at it.