[ t h i r t y f i v e ]

t h i r t y  f i v e
s l e e p w a l k i n g

STILES OPENED THE DOOR ABRUPTLY FROM THE ROOM, TRYING NOT TO SEPARATE FROM AMELIA

He proceeded to leave kisses on her neck as she took off her shoes, giggling a bit as Stiles shot the door with his foot.

"When you said you wanted to study..." she started, panting, as Stiles tossed her to the bed. "Didn't know this is what you meant..."

"Oh, I meant it," he whispered before kissing her. "I'm studying all parts of your body tonight."

She chuckled a bit as Stiles kissed her neck and then got down to her chest, taking off her shirt and leaving her on her black bra, right underneath him.

Amelia proceeded to take off his shirt quickly, leaving small kisses on his naked chest while Stiles closed his eyes, smiling.

Stiles lifted her chin, kissing her again as he moved his hand towards her jeans, unbuttoning them and removing them from her legs before kissing softly the inside part of her thigh, the girl biting her lip.

Stiles went back up her body, leaving small kisses through her leg, reaching her stomach the chest as he looked to take off her bra."

"Yes... Isaac..." she moaned in a whisper, making him stop.

"What?"

Suddenly, Stiles wasn't on top of her anymore. He was next to the bed, watching Isaac kiss Amelia, touching her, and the girl whispering his name, over... and over... and over...

Over... and over... and over...

He opened his eyes, only seeing darkness.

• • •

Amelia was woken up by the sound of her phone buzzing. She slowly opened her eyes, looking towards her nightstand.

Stiles was calling.

She grabbed it confused, rubbing her eyes with her hand as she talked.

"Hey, babe, what's up?" She asked in a raspy voice. But she only heard some static, making her frown. "Stiles?" She heard him breathing, heavily, making her sit down. "Stiles? You there?"

"Ames?" He whispered on the other side of the line, making worry.

"Hey, I'm here," she said softly, standing up from the bed. "Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

She put on her shoes quickly, walking outside of the room and closing the door behind her.

"Ames, I don't... I don't know where I am." She walked towards Scott's room. "I don't know how I got here." The girl entered, making Scott stand up abruptly. "I think was sleepwalking."

"Okay, Stiles, can you see anything? Just tell me what you see," she asked him before covering the speaker. "It's Stiles, he doesn't know where he is. He was sleepwalking," he whispered to the werewolf and he quickly stood up, the girl putting the call on speaker so he could hear.