[ f o r t y f i v e ]

f o r t y  f i v e
p a i n

HER HANDS WERE HURTING BECAUSE SCOTT AND ISAAC HADN'T LET THEM GO SINCE IT HAPPENED

They were all at the police station. Lydia, Lizzie, Scott, Isaac and Amelia, sitting on the bench outside the sheriff's office.

Amelia wanted to scream.

She wanted to scream so loudly.

It was like... she was repeating it all over again because the two werewolves next to her were doing it.

She wanted it to stop.

"Can you remember anything else?"

Amelia raised her eyes from Scott and Isaac hands and looked at Parrish.

"Isaac?" Called him Parrish.

"I'm sorry," he said, whimpering before placing his head on Amelia's shoulder. "It just happened so fast."

• • •

Isaac wouldn't let go of her hand.

She could see it. It was red. He was cutting her circulation and she knew that at some point... it would turn purple.

But she didn't say anything.

He needed it.

They followed Argent into the apartment, her closing the door behind them.

She looked over to Argent as he placed his keys on the table before talking.

"I appreciate the concern, but you don't have to stay," he told the two. "I'll be alright."

They listened to him in silence before Amelia looked towards her hand again, seeing how it was starting to turn purple.

But she didn't say anything. It will heal.

"I've dealt with this before," Argent continued before walking towards the door. "I have a capacity and... An ability to compartmentalize my emotions."

But she just looked at him as Isaac kept staring at the floor.

Amelia simply looked down at her hand again, this time her wrist, where the bracelet that she once had given Allison was now there, and how the charm with the bow and arrow were looking at her back.

Allison had killed one of them.

How did she do it?

"I don't," muttered Isaac and Amelia looked up towards him before looking at Amelia, who simply showed him their hands.

And Argent noticed that Isaac was squeezing it too tightly.

"I don't either," she whispered before she felt Argent hugging them both.