[ t h i r t y o n e ]

t h i r t y  o n e
m i s c h i e f n i g h t

t h i r t y  o n em i s c h i e f  n i g h t

AMELIA WAS THE QUEEN OF MISCHIEF NIGHT.

In Halloween, Beacon Hills students will pull pranks on teachers to scare the living hell out of them. And Scott and Stiles would always try to make Coach as angry as they could, which was amazing.

Just because it was also Coach's birthday.

But this year, she wasn't much up for it, so when Scott tried to woke her up so they could go as prepare the prank, Amelia simply told around.

"Tell Isaac to help you," he snapped at the werewolf, trying to sleep. "I don't want to..."

"But you love Mischief Night," Scott insisted. "You always do a prank on Mischief Night. Remember when you did that prank on Harris that made most of the lab smell like bad cheese?" Amelia chuckled. "Come on... It's Mischief Night!"

Amelia turned around to look at the werewolf, exhaling.

"Fine..."

• • •

She was at her locker the next morning, taking her books out when Stiles and Scott appeared next to her. Stiles holding a plastic crown.

"What are you doing?" His girlfriend asked her as he smiled. "Is that sparkly tiara for me?"

"You are the Queen of Mischief Night! You must have a tiara!" Amelia rolled her eyes as her boyfriend placed the tiara on her head. "What prank are you planning? Besides the one we did to Coach, obviously. We follow you, my queen."

Amelia laughed before closing her locker, turning around to look at the two. "If I told you, it wouldn't be fun."

"So you are planning something," Scott said and the girl nodded. "I knew you couldn't back out of Mischief Night."

Stiles joined his hands together. "Please, let us in, please," he begged. "Being in a prank with Amelia Sealgair would be absolutely the best thing in the world."

"I already did a prank with you guys..."

Stiles scoffed. "Yeah, but that was nothing comparing to the things you do. I mean, bad cheese lab is going to end up in the school's history, you know? What are you planning? Who's your victim? Are you gonna send anyone to the hospital? Can we please join you?"

Amelia stopped listening to Stiles when she saw Scott staring at something with his eyes lost. She quickly turned around to see Kira, picking up her books from the floor.