Peaceful Moment

She was lying on the bed in Jon's room. They were still at Winterfell but there were no traces of the winter at all. They stopped the deads and killed the Night King and they got to know that she is expecting a child. It was something incredible and unbelievable thing for both of them. It was not easy but in the end, Jon convinced her to stay there and wait with the attack of King's Landing. He did not want to lose them. His love and his unborn children. As months passed her belly grew quite big. He did everything for her to feel comfortable and well. He had to go through many fights with his family. They refused to give her a chance. They did not want to know her. But he didn't care about it anymore. He loved Daenerys and she is going to give him something that he wanted in his whole life. A child. Their child.
.
.
He entered the room and he smiled gently when he spotted her on the bed. Her hand was resting on her belly and raised her eyes at her love. He walked closer, sat down, and laid over her. Gave a small kiss on her head.
"He couldn't stop moving," Dany stated and she was staring at her belly. She raised her hand from it and let him touch it. He was just smiling. He felt his child. "He wants to come out already." She sighed. It was hard. Those last weeks wore her. Jon caressed her belly gently. "Your touch. Makes him calm." She smiled.
.
.
"Do you need anything?" Jon raised his eyes at her.
"You already give me everything I've ever wanted." She placed her hand to his face and caressed it. He kissed her palm. "Will you... stay with us tonight?" She whispered.
"Of course." He nodded. "Tonight and every night in the rest of my life." He pulled himself up, laid over her belly, and gave a kiss to it. To his child. "It must be any day now." He added and he laid back to the bed and let her cuddle closer to him. "I love you Dany." He gave another kiss to her head and at that moment she felt good. She felt safe. In the arms of the man who she loved more than anything.
"And I love you too." She took a deep breath and closed her eyes