Thoughts and Feelings

"You're eyes are shining." Jon was just staring at her face and he couldn't take his eyes off of her mesmerizing eyes. He tried to realize many times it's exact colour but he couldn't. Those eyes were unique. Just as she and he never really believed he can be that lucky. He caressed her shoulder. Moved her long and shining silver-white hair away from it. He was in love with her. Even if he wanted to hide or deny it. He failed. He failed when he knocked on her door at the first night on that boat. He would have never done that for just fun. For just some sex. He was not that kind of man. He thought through that. Not once. Not twice. He tried to get her out of his head again and again but some greater power attracted him to that woman... like some magnet. As if... fate brought them together. As if it had been all the way where his path led. To her arms. To her bed. To her heart. He felt how she gently caressed his chest meanwhile she settled in his lap. He felt the warmness of her sex even through their clothes.
"You don't need nice words to seduce me, Lord Snow." She teased him with a quiet giggle. "You succeeded even without any" she leaned closer and she just whispered the last words to his mouth.
.
.
That was true. He just knocked on her door and they did not need any words. They both wanted it. They both felt it. He grabbed the back of her neck and changed that small and sweet kiss into a passionate and wild one in a moment. "Jon" she moaned his name between those kisses and he couldn't help himself... a smirk appeared on his face. She moaned his name many times at their first night too... and he wanted to hear those moans until the end of his days. That was not a question anymore. Maybe they only had days left of their lives but he couldn't imagine a better woman who he can spend those days with.
.
.
His hands were sliding under her dress. Up on her tights and then... with a firm move his fingers were inside her wet and heated sex. "Jon" she moaned even louder and gave herself to the pleasure that man is going to give her. That night and... she bit her lower lip... and maybe every damn night in the rest of their lives.