As a family

"We have to create new memories. Together. Happy memories... as... as a family" Daenerys whispered to his ears while they were in an embrace.

This was new to them. Being there. Spending their nights at King's Landing. As the rulers of the Seven Kingdoms. Jon did not say a word just holding her close. Their foreheads met. Dany bit her lower lip. She thought he is going to understand what she wanted to tell him.

"Don't you..." she hesitated. "Don't you want it?" She slowly raised his eyes at him and stared at his face.

"Dany" he sighed and raised his eyes to the ceilings for a moment. "I love you. You don't have to be insecure." He frowned and their eyes met. "I am not going anywhere. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Only with you." He smiled at her and placed his palm on her cheek. Caressed it so gently.

"But you won't spend it just with... me." She tried again and she was a bit nervous.
"I know. We are the rulers of the Seven Kingdoms and we have to take care of our people too. But we can create a better world together. I believe in it." He answered confidently and calmly. He never wanted to rule but he couldn't imagine his life without Daenerys anymore.

"And you have to take care of someone else too." She grabbed his wrist and directed his hand to her belly. She was staring at his face and it was clear... he finally understand. His eyes rounded and his mouth fell open but he couldn't let her belly away.
"I hope... you... don't mind that you ... can't spend the rest of your life only with me..." A small little smile appeared on her face.

"I never wanted anything else more." He burst out a quiet laugh and finally, he pulled her face to his to kiss those desirable lips. The lips of the mother of their child.