You Came Back Pt2

Jon felt peace. He was lying in a bed and she was there. The woman he loved. She was sleeping calmly in his arms. He doubted in their plan. No matter what that woman said... or promised. He would have never said yes to a crazy plan like that if he hadn't gone through it years earlier. He knew it is possible. To bring someone back to life. That was the best they could do even it was the hardest thing. They had to act the murder.... they had to make the world believe she died. The worst thing was he had no idea the red priestess could bring her back or not. He had no information about her while he was in prison. Far away from her. Far away from the North. He just hoped Drogon is really that intelligent and took her to the right place... where Kinvara waited for her to bring her back.
.
.
"Hey" she raised her eyes at him with a small smile. "Why are you not sleeping?" She frowned. Jon was just staring at her face. Every inch of her was perfect. She pulled herself to elbow and raised her brow. "I... I know it must be hard for you. Accepting that... Bran is... I felt him." She lowered her voice. "I heard his voice in my head. I tried to... oppose him. His commands but he controlled me." She explained. "Somehow he was in my mind. And... " she bit her lower lip. Jon put his finger to her chin and raised her head up to look into her eyes.
"I don't want to think about him now." He whispered the words.
"I thought that cause your insomnia." She did not take her eyes off of him. "You can tell me. You... you know that right?" Dany was not sure.
"I love you." He answered and kissed her lips so tenderly. Again and again. She returned those kisses and a moment later he turned with her in the bed and his hands wandering down on her body. "And I..." he swallowed but Dany quickly placed her finger to his lips.
"I know." She nodded.
.
.
She understood him. He did not have to say a word. It must be hard for him too. Killing her. It was not just an act. Not a play. It happened and he had to do it to save her. To save them. If he hadn't done it his sister would. But they were there. Together. After everything they went through that minute somehow she was sure nothing can break them