Inside the Caves

"Dany?" His heart skipped a beat at the moment he spotted her. He was worried. He was away for a long period and when the others said the Queen just left to explore the huge caves around the Island and they hadn't seen her for a while, he went after her without thinking.

"Jon?" She frowned and tried to see him but the light of the sun was right behind his body and she barely could recognize him. After his first surprise, not a moment passed and she felt his arms around her body. Those strong arms squeezed her so close and he raised her the air. He did not say a word. He just stared at his lover, his Queen, his everything for another second then he just tasted her lips. He needed that kiss and she gladly returned it immediately.

While he kept her in his lap, deepened that kiss he did not even notice how his instincts directed his moves. He removed her clothes so easily with only one hand... in a minute.

"Lord Snow" she tried to form words when she realized what he may plan. Not that she minds it. No. She was so lonely without him. So lost. So unpleased. One of Jon's hands was exploring her naked back. "Jon!" She moaned at his mouth. "Are you sure.." she did not mind it. Between the two of them, he was the one who wouldn't find a cave appropriate for the thing that they were planning to do. She wanted that. She wanted him...

"I need you" he groaned and pressed her to the edge of the cave. "Now. Here." He whispered with so much lust in his voice. "I don't care." He continued that wild make-out with that woman. He was sure of one thing by now. He doesn't want to live any other day in his life without her. No... the words of Aemon Targaryen finally were clear to him. He never really lived. Not before he met Daenerys Targaryen. A Targaryen can't be alone in the world. It would be a terrible thing.

"I've missed you so much" She pulled his face even closer to hers and at the moment his fingers found that sensitive spot between her tights she let a quite loud moan out of her mouth too.

"Yes," she had to break that kiss to catch a breath. He was wild... and so passionate and it was clear he really did not care anything else at that moment.

 and so passionate and it was clear he really did not care anything else at that moment

M o r e

Jon Snow & Daenerys Targaryen

INSTAGRAM / JONERYSTARGARYEN