Remember

The weather was still cold and frosty outside. She looked out the window. The first rises of the sun warmed her face. She closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Winterfell is so much different than the other places she was before... when she opened her eyes... she spotted Jon.

He was walking down the courtyard meanwhile everyone was cheering him. They defeated the Night King and his army. They won... Dany remembered...

The moment when Jon almost died in her arms, he looked at her, caressed her face:

Jon: If I asked, would you have said yes? Would you marry me?

Dany couldn't answer. Her eyes filled with tears. She squeezed him more close and gave him a kiss.
.
Dany: Do not dare to leave me Jon Snow. Our child needs his dad... I love you so much.
.
Jons eyes were widden. He put his hand to her belly. He smiled and... he never felt that happy. And than he closed his eyes.  Dany remembered clearly... if Sam did not arrive in time... she shaked her head and wipe a tear from her eyes. She adjusted her white, lace wedding dress and took a deep breath.

Today she is gonna marry the man who she loves the most. Who is the father of her child. And after everything they went through ... she doesn't want more.