Bath

"Here you are" Jon entered the room and found his love in the bath. She looked so tired. She was sitting in the water and trying to relax. Jon hurried there and crouched, grabbed her hand, and gave thousands of kisses to it. Daenerys smiled at him. "How are you?" He asked quietly.

"Your son doesn't let me be anywhere else." She sighed and placed her hand on her belly. That pregnancy wore her so much.

"He just wants to be sure you rest. Samwell also said that. As I remember..." he warned her and she raised her eyes at him. In a normal situation, she would have answered with some teasing comment but she felt no strength. She just tried to squeeze his hand and stared at his face.

"If..." after a minute of silence she started. "If anything goes..." Dany swallowed.
"Dany don't." He immediately cut her words "Do not say that." He kissed her hand "do not talk silly things. Do not even think about it." He blurted.

"We have to think about it." She forced a smile. "None of my pregnancies were that hard." She admitted. "We have 3 beautiful children and you have to take care of them." She turned back to her belly. "And this one too." She added. "No matter how it ends for me." She glanced back at Jon. "If I can't survive this time..." she sighed. "You have to promise. You have to be strong." Dany caught his gaze again.

"You survived the Night King and his army. You survived years alone in Essos. You survived me and more than 10 years by my side." He tried to joke to reassure her. He can't let her worry about him. "It is not our son who is going to end your life you can be sure of it." He kissed her hand again. Dany smiled again. She knew how much he loved her... the feeling was mutual. They were meant to be together no matter how many horrible things happened to them. She would have not changed anything. She was the happiest woman by his side. She has the life she always wanted. "I love you Dany. I Love you so much." He continued and no matter how hard he tried to hide it a tear appeared in his eye.
.
"Not more than I do my King," Daenerys answered him and closed her eyes. His closeness reassured her a bit and reduced her pains somehow. Together they were invincible.