What if Jonerys Pt9

It was late at night. Jon was walking around. He couldn't sleep. He couldn't get out that woman of his mind. She was like some magnet for him. She attracted him. Every piece of him. He couldn't explain that feeling. That was something new. Something he never felt.

"Forget her." He whispered to himself. Shook his head. He had to. She was not an option for him. No one was an option for him. Not that he cared about any woman in his life... but life was cruel. Faith brings Daenerys Targaryen to their home right before he has to leave for the Wall. He wished she only arrives later. He wished to never meet her. That was so nonsense. He did not even know her... but when he looks into her eyes... he felt that. He felt he wants her.

Maybe that is what people call love at first sight. Maybe. But it does not matter.

While he was walking around at Winterfell he saw some light and noises coming from a room. From her room. He stopped for a moment and his mind was racing. What if... what if Robb is there? What if he got the girl he wanted? That wouldn't be a surprise.

He started to walk up the stairs. Even if that hurts he wanted to know the truth. Maybe if he sees with his own eyes... he can forget her. He arrived at her room and looked inside through a tin gap. It seemed she is alone and she was doing something around a huge plate and fire. He tried to see it better.

But Jon Snow couldn't see through the walls. He did not see how Daenerys raised one of the eggs that Illirio Mopatis sent with her to Westeros. He wanted to give it as a wedding present... but he insisted to send those with Daenerys.

She raised the egg from the hot ember and stared at it. She would have not thought Ned Stark keeps his promise. He really did bring the eggs there. He made sure to have a place where she can keeps those warm... without a question. He was s a good man. That was sure. Dany slowly placed the egg back in its place.

"Winter is coming." She remembered Ned's words "And the world needs me. But how?" She asked a question from herself. "How can I help?" She lowered her head. "I am a no one." She whispered the words and she had no idea someone keeps his eyes on her.