What If Jonerys Pt7

The moment she stepped out of the room she spotted Jon. He was explaining something to his little brother. She did not even notice the others around him and she send a smile towards him. It was Robb who immediately reacted to her presence.

"Keep your eyes on our brothers." He said to his half-brother and he did not even wait for an answer. When Jon realized what was that important it was too late. Robb was on his way to the Targaryen girl.

"Have you ever seen a dragon?" Arya's question brought her back to reality. She forgot her eyes on Jon Snow. She just wanted to know him. Wanted to know finally what it means... being a bastard. Living the name with Snow. She wanted to know his life.

"Ahm..." Dany smiled at Arya. "Unfortunately they are gone." She sighed. "I wish someday ... with some miracle, we can bring them back," Dany added and stared at the young girl. She was so much different than her older sister. Not the mention at least she was kind with her. She wanted to tell her everything she knew about those creatures.

"How are the ladies?" Robb arrived next to them and smiled. Dany politely smiled back at him but secretly she was still staring at Jon, on the other side of the yard. "I wanted to offer my escort." He turned to Dany. "I'd like to show you this beautiful place. As I heard you are going to spend a long time here." He was looking into her eyes.

"It is not necessary to bother you." Dany wanted to be polite.

"I would be happy to do so. As the eldest child in our family. As the heir to Winterfell." He wanted to amaze her. It was so clear. "Not to mention we have to take care of you." He leaned a bit closer.

"If you insist, My Lord" she nodded but the next moment she was searching for Jon with her gaze. He disappeared from the yard.

Robb stretched his arm towards her and she placed hers around it. She wished Jon had offered that guidance to her. Of course Robb Stark was charming. Polite. Kind... and it was clear he wanted to know her better. She had no idea why she can't get Jon out of her head. It was so nonsense.

"Was my sister very intolerable?" Robb tried to start a conversation. "Don't even bother. I mean..." Robb kept talking.