The Table

"So..." she whispered to his mouth "you don't want it?" She bit her lower lip and took a step back towards the huge map table behind her. They were alone and if she wanted to be honest, that imagination couldn't go out of her head. That table was perfect, and not just for war planning. She leaned to it and stared at her love.

"If I want to be honest... " she looked down to the table and caressed it with his hand. "I imagined it many times." She raised her eyes at him slowly and smirked. "How you... take me. On that table. You never..." she took a deep breath so sensually "You never wanted to try it?" She smiled a bit.

Jon couldn't take his eyes off of her. She was enchanting and beautiful and he loved her. All his pieces were in love with Daenerys Targaryen. He tried to deny it for too long. He slowly took a step closer to her but he did not say a damn word. His hand was sliding up on her tight. Softly. His eyes stopped on her breasts and his mouth dried out.

"No one is around. No one dares to come inside until I don't order them. You don't want to take... the opportunity?" She leaned to his face and her lips brushed his. "I want to feel you." She licked his lips. "I want you, my King." She pressed her lips to his at that moment and he returned it.

One of his hands grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to his body. She could feel how much he wanted her... his hard manhood betrayed his noble soul. With his other hand, he tried to find the way under her skirt.

"Dany." He moaned her name meanwhile their kiss became more passionate and wild. His hand found her inner tights. His fingers almost reached her sex.

"Jon." She grabbed him by his neck and pressed her body to his. "Make me cum" she whispered between two kisses and grabbed his arm under her skirt. She did not want to wait any longer.

She wanted those fingers inside her. She wanted to feel pleasure after the many problems they had to face. She wanted to be happy with his love. She was not a queen at those moments. She was just a woman. A woman who needs love. A woman who wants to let all of her duties away to be with her lover.

And those fingers finally entered into her wet sex . . .

https://www

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2ZVau3oyJd/?igsh=OTZ5YWtrOHdtbmw1