Miracle

Dany held her newborn son in her arms. Everyone was cheering Jon Snow in the throne room. "The King In The North... the rightful heir to the Iron Throne" Dany just smiled while looking around. Once she wanted this. All of this. But now... she looked down. Staring her little baby boy... he has dark brown eyes, dark curly hair... even his smile was like his fathers. Suddenly she felt a hand on her waist.

Jon: The Lords are waiting for you Dany.
Dany: Just look at him. He is a ... miracle. .

Jon hugged her from behind and gave a kiss to her forehead.

Jon: Just like you.

Dany: They don't need me inside. I think they just wanna cheer the King. But... it doesn't matter by now. I just wanna be with him.

Jon: Just with him? Okay little guy... we will not be friends if you steal your mother from me.

Dany laughed and placed her head to his shoulder. They were a family. One thing... what she thought... she'll never has.

Jon: They may not need you... but I need you Dany. Forever. Because I know together we can defeat everything and... together we can make miracles to happen.

They both were staring their baby. Danys eyes were in tears. She nodded and gave a soft kiss to her King.