Satisfy

"Lord Snow, may I ask what are you doing?" She glanced at him while his hands were sliding down on her body towards her tights and he crumpled up her dress.
"My Queen... you already forget that I am not just a Lord?" He smirked and he found the bottom of her white thin dress and slid his hand under it towards her inner tight.
"Right." She bit her lower lip and followed his moves with her eyes. "My King... I thought you are tired." She corrected herself and that minute Jon reached her most sensitive part.
"I..." he leaned closer to her ear. "We had quite a busy day. I never thought ruling is that... tiring." He whispered and he was still teasing her. He barely touched her sex.
.
.
"We..." he gave a kiss to her neck. "We took care of many things. We made sure... to make everyone happy. To make everyone..." he bit her ear and that moment he pressed his fingertips to her clit and moved it slowly. Round and round. "Satisfied." He groaned to her ear and moved his fingers faster. Dany grabbed his arm and squeezed it. She let a small moan out. "Now" Jon continued "I want to make my Queen happy." He added and one of his fingers slid into her wet sex. Her nails dug into his arm and he smiled. "I want to satisfy my wife." He squeezed her closer and he added one more finger and fasten his moves.
.
.
"Jon" Dany moaned his name louder.
"Do you want it?" He asked her and another finger was in her. She barely could talk. That man always knows what she needs. What she wants. "I've asked for something." She felt how he was holding her more tightly "or you want to sleep." He slowed down. "I would never break the Queen's command." He fastened his thrusts again and she was so close to cum. "So?" He licked her ear. "What do you want?" He smirked.
"I... " she tried to answer but she was shaking and she almost climaxed but he slowed down again.
"Yes?" He did not stop. He thrust her with one more finger.
"Make me cum. Yes! Yes!" She almost screamed her wish and not a second later he made her wish come true... and that was just the beginning of the satisfying night that he promised