I want you

"What are you doing?" Jon was staring at her while she was just sitting to his lap. She took his hand and guided it under her dress... placed it to her most sensitive part. At the moment when she felt his fingers at her sex, she breathed a soft moan. "Dany" Jon tried to breathe. He swallowed a big one. "I want to feel you." She whispered to him and staring at his eyes. "I want you..." she directed his hand and she pressed his fingers into her wet pussy. "I want you to..." she barely could breathe meanwhile those fingers were inside her "I want you to make me cum." She moaned again...
.
Jon felt lucky. He was the luckiest bastard in the Seven Kingdoms. He moved his fingers faster. In and out and her wet sex made him crazier about her. "YES!" Her moans became louder.
"Shhh." Jon tried to warn her. They were not alone. There were many other people around the castle. Even his sisters. "I don't care." She tried to answer and he felt how she was searching the button of his pants. "I want you to make love with me." She whispered to his mouth and that moment she finally freed his manhood. He was already hard for her. "I feel you want it too." She bit her lower lip and there was a smirk on her face...
.
He couldn't resist. She was so tiny, he could easily raise her up a bit by her waist, and Dany placed his sex to her entrance. She slowly let him slid inside her sex. "Dany." Jon groaned and he pressed her to his groin hard. "Oh my God!" Dany almost screamed in pleasure. "Yes!" She couldn't be quiet. It was more enjoyable. More satisfying... and from the minute he was inside her he did not care about how loud she is. He just wanted to give her pleasure. Again. And... again... and again