Together

"I promise we're going to solve it. Together." He placed his arm around her. "You are not alone, Dany." Jon leaned closer and his eyes were full of tears "You are not. Not anymore. I am here. I'll always be here." He kissed her head and pulled her close to his chest.
"I thought ... " she barely could talk, "I thought you don't want it. I thought you don't want me. You've made it clear." She tried to escape from his arms but he squeezed her. "Just don't make false promises." She swallowed. "I understand. Your decision." She finally could take a step back from him but avoided to look into his eyes. .
.
"I may wrong in many things. I may make... hasty decisions but I never made false promises. You know me Dany." He sighed "And I made an oath to you that I intend to keep." Jon continued.
"Right." She rolled her eyes. "You've chosen me as your Queen... and I'll always be your Queen." She turned her back at him and walked to the window. "But just your Queen." She did everything to hold back her tears.
"Yes. You'll always be my Queen. And ... if you want that you'll be just my Queen." Jon stepped closer. "But we both know you are not just that." He placed his hand to her shoulder.
.
.
"Then what I am to you?" She spread her arms and turned to him. Finally, she looked into his eyes.
"My family. My..." Jon started.
"Right. I've kinda forgotten. I am your aunt." She stated a little mockingly.
"That is also true." Jon frowned but he made another step to her and placed his hand to her cheek. "But you are my love too. The woman whom I love with all my heart. I was wrong. I can't live my life without you Dany." He admitted "No matter what others want or think. Once in my life, I'll do what is best for me and not what is best for the others." He leaned closer. "I love you. Now. And always. Nothing can change that." He did not hesitate any longer and pressed his lips to her lips and she returned his kiss. "I love you too." A tear rolled down on her face but Jon kissed her again and that moment she was sure. They can survive this. All of this. Together