My Queen

He pushed and squeezed her to that thick and cold wall. His hand was exploring her back. From up to down, towards her waist. She was wearing a low-cut dress and her whole back was free. Even the sight of her naked skin drove him crazy.

She was such a perfect woman. He has never seen that kind of beauty in his whole life. And she could have chosen anyone else... any other King to rule with her, to share a life with her, to love her... but Daenerys Targaryen chose him. She loved him. With her whole heart. Just as he loved her.

"My Queen" he breathed those two small words to her warm and full lips.

"Is that all I am to you?" She smirked before she could let him kiss her. "Your Queen?" Her lips brushed his while she was talking. He raised his eyes at her. The hunger and the lust were there, she could see that in those deep brown eyes.

He wanted her so much. "Is it a proper thing to do, with your Queen?" She continued that quite evil teasing game. She did not let him kiss her. "What do you think Lord Snow?" She raised a brow and licked his lower lip.

As an answer, he pressed his body to hers and grabbed her chin. She could feel his hard manhood through his clothes.

"I think I have a duty... to make my Queen... happy." He kissed her neck "Satisfied" he continued and leaned to her ear "pleased." He groaned and she could feel how his hand was sliding up on her leg. Right towards her sex.

"And what is your duty to your Love?" She moaned at that moment when his fingers reached her most sensitive part.

"Do you want me to say it?" He was so good in that teasing game "Or do you want me to show it?" A smirk appeared on his face and at that moment he pushed his fingers into her wet sex. She couldn't answer anymore. The one word that came out of her mouth was only:

"JON"

https://www

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2iFXCZrmzm/?igsh=ZXMza25tYmU2c29t