The Last of the Starks

CELEBRATION PT2.

Jon felt better after he talked with Daenerys. After he spent the night with her. After he proposed her. That marriage idea was still the best, but he felt himself bad because he still did not tell the truth to Sansa and Arya. He knew he has to. They deserve to know the truth. He was sure, they can handle it, and accept it. They had a war council, and when Arya stopped him, before he could leave, he decided to tell them. They went to Godswood. Jon did not expect that talk... that topic, after they won the war. After they defeated the Night King and the army of the dead. He thought his sisters finally accepted that Daenerys is their Queen. He was wrong.

"You understand we'd all be dead if not for her. We'd be corpses marching down to King's Landing." he was upset, and he wanted to defend his Queen. His love.
"Arya is the one that killed the Night King" Sansa answered immediately. Jon rolled his eyes.
"Her men gave their lives defending Winterfell..." Jon continued
"And we will never forget them" Sansa stated and made a face "That doesn't mean that I want to kneel to someone who..."
"I swore myself and the North to her cause" Jon stopped his sister, and he was more annoyed by her words.
"I respect that" Arya interrupted. Sansa couldn't believe what she just said. She was staring her sister. Jon was surprised too. He thought in that moment, at least he could expect Aryas support in this.
"We needed her. We needed her army and her dragons." Arya continued. You did the right thing, and we are doing the right thing now, telling you we don't trust your Queen." 
"You don't know her yet." Jon sighed. He had enough. He couldn't believe he had to tell this again and again. His sisters never gave a chance to Daenerys. Never wanted to know her. 
"I'll never know her. She is not one of us." Arya said so confidently. Jon sighed. Arya was against him, what he hardly could believe. No matter what he said, they always turned it against him. 
"If you only trust the people you grew up with you won't make many allies." he answered, but his patience was clearly over.
"That is all right" Arya answered without any emotions "I don't need many allies. We are family. The four of us. The last of the Starks."

That was the moment, when Jon knew. That was the moment, when he knew he had to tell them. Somehow. Maybe Dany was right and they should make an oath to him, to not tell anyone ever. He was staring his sisters for a couple more seconds, then looked to Bran. He was sitting there in silence. He wasn't Brandon Stark by now, that was so clear. He was the part of the family, and in the same time he wasn't. 
"You are my brother." Arya took a step towards to him "Not my half-brother or my bastard brother. My brother" she is trying to catch his eyes. Jon closed his eyes, and he tried to held his tears. He looked straight to Bran. 
"It's your choice." he told him. Jon nodded, while Sansa and Arya did not understand what is going on. Jon hesitated for a couple more minutes, then looked to his sisters.
"I need to tell you something" he started quietly. "But you have to swear you'll never tell another soul." he was calm and definite. He felt this is the right decision.  "You have to swear it before I tell you anything."
"How can I promise to keep a secret if I don't even know what it is?" Sansa asked him, almost resentfully. 
"Because we're family" Jon raised his voice and stared Sansa for a second. He did not even understand her question. What kind of question was that. He turned to Arya. "Swear it."
"I swear it."
They both looked to Sansa. She was not sure in her answer, but she wanted to know.
"I swear it." she answered quietly. Jon sighed and he had no idea how to start it. How to tell them. He still felt... still wished ... it would be better if he did not know the truth. 

"Tell Them." he finally asked Bran. He couldn't been able to do it. For Bran it was an easy task. He had no deep emotions since he became the Three Eyed Raven. He had no strong connections to the girls. He did not worried about the how. 
"Jon has never been a bastard." he started in a way, as he told a story. "Robert Baratheon rebellion was built in a lie. Lyanna Stark was in love with someone else, and before she died her son is born. Jon is not our fathers child. Ned swore to Lyanna, he never tell the truth to anyone, to keep him in save. He kept his secret until the day of his death. He defended Jon. He raised him as his son."
"I don't understand" Sansa couldn't breath and shook her head. 
"Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryen. He is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. He is the true heir to the Iron Throne." Bran ended his story. Jon was staring the snow under his feet. Sansa mouth fall open, just as Arya's. They were just looking at Bran for some minutes. 
"It cannot be possible. Rhaegar raped her. I heard it million times." Sansa started almost in hysterical voice.
"That was a lie." Jon raised his head and looked to her sister. "He loved her, and she loved him. They married in a secret ceremony in Dorne." 
"Are you sure it is the truth?" Arya asked him. She was still calm but in her eyes it has clearly seen how surprised she is. Jon slowly nodded without any smile. He hated the truth. This truth almost destroyed his happiness and he knew it is not over yet.
"But that means... You..." Sansa finally realized, what Bran just told to them.
"NO! Finish it before you start it." Jon stopped her immediately.
"But you are the heir. You have higher claim than her." Sansa started to talk louder.
"And I pledged myself to her. I swore loyalty to her. She is my Queen. Our Queen" 
"It doesn't matter now!" Sansa almost yelling with him.
"IT IS!"
"No it isn't. She is still the daughter of the Mad King. The Mad King who burned our uncle alive, and wanted to burn thousands of people in King's landing. You cannot just resign your claim to her."
"I am... also the Mad King's grandchild in the case if you forget that." That realization just came to his mind.
"But you are different." Sansa continued.
"Just as she."