Boy from nowhere

After they found peace in front of the Weirwood tree. After Jon confessed his real feelings for her... their love and their passion led them to his bedroom. After he told her he can't let her go, no matter who he really is or who his father was... she forgot about the war against Cersei too. She got something better. She got back the man who she loved with all her heart. She was never been in love... not in this way. No... it was clear for her. It was something more. Something new with Jon Snow. They made love... for hours in his huge and warm bed, and then they were just lying next to each other. Jon was caressing her back, she rests her head at his chest.
.
.
"May I ask something?" Jon kissed her head and squeezed her so close.
"Anything." She whispered so kindly.
"When I told you the truth about my heritage, about Rhaegar and that I am his son." He hesitated and swallowed. Dany raised her head up and looked into his eyes. "You seemed you don't care about our relationship... just the throne. I..." Jon tried to explain his thoughts but he did not want to hurt her.
"It did not matter for me in that way... It does not change my feelings for you. I..." Dany took a deep breath. "I fought in my whole life to be here today. To get back what is mine. And suddenly a boy from nowhere came and tell to my face I fought for nothing. Because he ... You... don't know how it feels." She lowered her head. .
.
"I don't want the throne. I never wanted it." He was staring at her.
"I know." She nodded. "And ... I... I am sorry. Probably you think I am the most selfish woman in the world." She stated.
"If I really think that I don't think you'd be here in my bed right now." Jon smiled a bit. "And I know you are not selfish. Not at all." He pulled her closer to his face and kissed her lips. "You were just lost. But I don't let you get lost again. I'll be there now and after you take back the Seven Kingdoms. If you want this too." Jon told her.
"There is nothing else what I want more." Dany whispered to him and they became one in a deep kiss again. They knew their love cannot be broken. No matter what they have to face... they can solve and go through everything. Together