What If Jonerys Pt8

Ned watched Daenerys and Robb from the balcony. It reassured him. He just hoped his children are going to be kind to her. And while he was staring at his eldest son and the Targaryen girl he became more sure his plan is going to work.

"You know I support you." He heard Catelyn's voice behind his back. "I supported you my whole life." She walked closer and after all those years he did not have to look at her. He knew how nervous and mad she is. "I've stayed next to you when you returned with your bastard son." She was so hurt "I forgave you. You humiliate me. You broke your oath. But I forgave you. Because you only did that sin against me." She swallowed.

Ned avoided looking at her. "But I couldn't understand why you do you bring trouble to your whole family?" She raised her voice and at that moment Ned turned to her and frowned.

"That girl." Catelyn pointed to the yard towards Dany and Robb "That girl is a curse. You know how much Robert wants to hunt them down. All the living Targaryens and you brought her to our home?" Catelyn was so intense and honest. Ned lowered his head and pulled a face. "You are condemning your entire family to death if you let her stay." She almost yelled at him and turned to the yard. Her eyes stopped on Robb and Daenerys. He made her laugh. They were walking there romantically. "You see what you have caused." She frowned. "I won't let it happen" she added and shook her head.

"Yes. You do." Ned took a deep breath and turned to his wife. "You let it happen because I said so." He was so definite. "She is not her father. She has only one sin, being born with the wrong name. She deserves to live." He leaned closer to Cat.

"Why is she that important to you?" Catelyn felt how her eyes filled with tears. Ned shook his head and lowered his gaze. He had a reason but he knew he can't tell that. Not even to her.

"Do you trust me?" He avoided the answer and asked her. "At least a bit? Do you trust in my decisions and actions?" He raised his brow and waited. She glanced at the romantic couple again. Robb looked happy and excited to be with her.

"Less since you came home with a bastard." Cat rolled her eyes.