Home

"Are you worried?" He saw her standing at the windows. Looking around in the city. They were at King's Landing. She did not like it. She did not want to be there. No matter how much she fought in her whole life for it.

That place was... not like she dreamed of. It was rotten and smelly... she could feel all the negative thoughts of the citizens. Jon walked closer to his love and placed his arm around her. "Dany?" Jon frowned.

She smiled a bit when she felt his closeness. She leaned her head to his.

"Have you ever felt... that the thing that you thought you wanted the most, means nothing?" She sighed. She wanted to be honest. She knew with Jon she could be honest. She was the only person who she really trusted. "I mean... I am here. I am the Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. I defeated our enemies and... " she tried to find the right words. "It doesn't feel home." Daenerys took a deep breath.

"King's Landing has its history." Jon slowly leaned closer to her shoulder and breathed a gentle and soft kiss to it. "Many terrible things happened here. With your family and with mine too." He squeezed her into his body even more. "Maybe the city... it just needs a proper ruler to make it a better place. A just and true Queen to fix past mistakes. To make people believe there is hope and happiness." Jon tried to reassure her.

"Just a Queen?" She glanced at her lover. He lowered his head. He never wanted to rule. He never wanted to earn titles. He wanted to have a happy life. And since she came into his life... he wanted a family. With her. With Daenerys Targaryen. As a King. As a Lord. As a peasant. It did not matter.

"Maybe they need a King too." He tried to joke with her and shrugged his shoulder. "But that decision only depends on you. I stay. No matter what role you planned for me. My life is yours. I am yours. Until my last breath." Jon meant his words and Dany turned to him with her body and caressed his cheek.

"Then maybe you are right." She smiled at him. "Perhaps together we can do it. Together." She repeated the world and stared into his eyes.

"I love how it sounds." He nodded and leaned closer to his love to share another kiss with her... that was his home.

 that was his home

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2jgiciI0oy/?igsh=MXhhODM3aDBmZmhocw==