Argument

"Are you still mad at me?" Jon frowned with a smile. They had a debate the previous night and she did not want to discuss that. She turned her back at him and went to sleep. She rolled her eyes and raised herself to her elbow but she turned her back at him again.
"I am not." She lied and sighed.
"No. No, you are not mad. You are raging. You want to strangle me in a cup of water." He took a deep breath.
"A spoon of water would be enough for that." She glanced at him above her shoulder. "I just..." she turned to him. "Nevermind." She rolled her eyes.
"No. No, Dany." He grabbed her arm before she could turn again. "Tell me. Tell it to my face. We have to discuss this." He raised his brow. "Please. I am too tired of debating. Especially with you." He looked into her eyes.
"That look won't work now." She lowered her head.
"As I see it works." He smiled so gently and tried to make eye contact with her again. "So... you make me crazy with this silent pouting."
.
.
"We... there will always be tension between us. Because of them. They hate me. Especially your sister. Sansa. She hates me from the beginning." She sighed.
"She doesn't hate you." Jon rolled his eyes. "She just..."
"I know she just doesn't know me. Sure. We already had this conversation, Jon." She sat up on the bed, holding the blanket around her naked body. "She is never going to accept me and she'll fight to separate us and you are ... you have a good heart and she belongs to your family but soon you're going to have another family. You are going to be a father." She blurted and she did not even think about her words. She split it out accidentally. "And..." she wanted to continue but Jon sat next to her with his mouth fall open.
.
.
"What did you say?" He asked her and staring at her face. That minute Dany realized it. "Dany. What did you say?" Jon asked her again and he still can't believe that he heard it right.
"I ... I am pregnant. I think I am. I... " she smiled a bit and lowered her head. "I need a master to be sure but... I... I am almost sure." She explained and slowly raised her eyes at him. "It seems you were right. Probably." She continued shyly but Jon just grabbed her and kissed her