I am Happy

"You are more brooding than usual" She stated when she walked into the room. Jon Snow was sitting at a table. He was fully dressed, even wore his fur cape, and ready to leave but it was clear he hesitated for some reason. He glanced at her and smiled a bit. She slowly stepped closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. Jon immediately grabbed it and pulled her fingers to his lips. Breathed a gentle kiss to those.

"Don't you wanna tell me?" She asked her lover.

"I am happy." Jon sighed.
"Well, you look exactly the opposite." She raised a brow. She wanted to release his hand but he squeezed it and pulled her back. Caressed her fingers with his.

"With you. Here. I am happy. And the fact I have to leave you ... " Jon took a deep breath "I am a northern boy and I would have never thought someday it is going to be such a bad feeling when I have to go back. I don't belong there. Not anymore." He admitted. " and..." Jon Hesitated.

"And?" She frowned. She exactly knew what he was thinking but she wanted to hear it from him.

"And I am afraid I do have not enough patience to handle my sister." He leaned his head back, and let another big breath out.  Daenerys curled up her dress with her other hand and raised her leg to place herself on his lap. She slowly strides to his lap and looks into his eyes. He placed his hands on her tights and pulled her to his groin even more.

"I am not going anywhere." She whispered to his lips. She clearly teased him. "I'll be here when you come back and there is nothing that can change that. You belong to me. And I belong to you." She grabbed one of his hands and placed it on her chest. Right between her breasts. She wanted to reassure him and started to untie the clothes on her body with his help.

"Let me give you something..." she brushed his lips with hers "before you leave. It may help you to..." she smirked, "to stay calm." She kissed him. "To stay... satisfied" another kiss followed her words "to stay happy." She moaned before she kissed him again and she could feel how his manhood became a hard rock in his pants.

"Gosh." He grabbed her neck and turned those sweet kisses into a wild make-out. He needed that. He needed her.

 He needed her

https://www.instagram.com/p/C21ZsOIoSPl/?igsh=MWtiM2NnNndia2RjZQ==