To do this...

"Jon. What are..." she tried to ask him but before she could finish the sentence he already laid over her. Right there. At the base of the Weirdwood tree. He kissed her and directed her to the field. Since they won the war against the Night King the weather was much hotter there. Everything was melting and it was clear... winter had gone. Thanks to them. They won the war. They saved the humans. They saved the world. They deserved some joy and peace...

"Jon." Dany placed her hand on his chest to stop him and smiled a bit. "Anyone can see us. I don't think it is the right place to... " she bit her lower lip.

"To do what?" He smirked and leaned to her neck. Breathed a soft and sweet kiss to her skin. "To do this." He licked her skin and she felt how his hand was sliding up on her leg. "Or to do this?" He asked again and his face was right between her breasts to place another kiss on her body.

"Jon" she leaned her head back. If... if that damn man... that man with those sexy curls... and lustful dark eyes wants to have here right there. Right now... she knew she had no chance to resist. She felt how his fingers reached the top of her inner tight and no matter how nonsense it was, she spread her legs to let him do whatever he wanted to do with her.

"So it is not the right place..." he raised his eyes to her face and she swallowed a quite big one when their eyes met. "To do this?" He raised his brow but at the same time, his finger slid inside her. Deeply. One. Then two. And who does she want to betray? She wanted it. She wanted her lover to make her cum, to touch her, to... she wanted to feel him. "Oh..." when she opened her mouth a soft moan came out.

"Have you changed your mind, Your Grace?" That smirk was still there when he leaned closer to her lips. He was moving his fingers in and out. Deeply. And meanwhile, he was giving her pleasure he was just staring at her face. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. And Daenerys Targaryen was not just a Queen for him... she was much more. She was his love. His one true love. The love he never believed he could have.

"Yes." She moaned again and grabbed his arm which was working on her. "Yes!"...

https://www

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2XeCyMIKOp/?igsh=MTRhMmk2dzBsZWwzcg==