Cave

"How much do you love me?" Dany asked him and moved closer. They were behind the waterfalls. They were in the hot water together. Hidden from everyone's eyes. She bit her lover's lip and before she kissed his lips she grabbed his manhood and started to move her hand on it. Up and down. She moved her hand slowly but she gripped it tightly.
"Dany." Jon groaned her name and closed his eyes. He was already rock hard for her. He wanted her so much. Since he spent the first night with her on that boat he wanted more... and more. He couldn't get enough of her. That woman enchanted him and he hopelessly fell in love with her.
.
.
She moved her hand quicker on his hard sex. She loved to see how much he enjoyed it. "Do you like it?" She snuggled closer to his lap. "Do you want me?" She smirked and her hand did not stop.
"Dany." He barely could talk and he felt he is so close to cum. He can't let it happen. Not before he gives pleasure to that woman. To his Queen. To his love. He grabbed her wrist and stopped her hand.
"I thought you love it." Dany bit her lip again and giggled a bit but he did not let her laugh at him for too long. He grabbed her waist and pulled her to his lap and the next moment he thrust his sex into her.
"Jon" now it was her who moaned loudly while his hand was sliding up on her back and he grabbed the back of her neck.
.
.
"You are so fine." He whispered to her mouth while he was moving in and out in her and he pressed his lips to her lips and almost ate her. "Cum for me" he groaned to her mouth and he fastens his moves.
"Jon." She dug her nails to his back and her moans filled the cave. She was so loud but he did not mind it. He just wanted to satisfy her. He wanted to give pleasure to the woman who he loved with all his heart.

Jonerys One-Shots / Insta Shortsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें