Life

"I still can't believe they are real." Jon stepped closer to his love with one of their children in his arms. She was holding the smaller one. They were both beautiful, healthy, and strong. Two wonderful little girls, named after her best friend and his mother. Missandei and Lyanna.

"They are." Dany sighed with a smile "They prove it every night when they wake up and cry out loud. At once." She glanced at Jon. "I envy you... how damn you can sleep that deep?" She raised a brow and mocked him. He laughed a bit.

"Well... their mother" he leaned closer to her ear and lowered his voice "takes all my strength every damn night before we sleep." Jon teased her a bit but there was a smirk in his face and his lips touched her ear softly while he was talking.

"Are you complaining Lord Snow?" She turned to him.

"Never. Not until you are here with me." He leaned closer to her face and breathed a soft kiss to her lips. She cut it quite shortly.

"Not in front of them." She cleared her throat.

"Why not?" He grabbed her by her waist with his free arm and squeezed into his body. "I am not ashamed. I am in love with their mother. Now and always. And we are going to be the best role models for them." He was staring at his daughter in Dany's arms. "We are the living proof that love always overpowers duty. And it was worth it. Every minute worth it that I can spend with you and our daughters." He said so honestly and Dany knew that.

She glanced at her daughter in Jon's arm. She was squeezing her father's clothes and laughing so loudly.

"I think your daddy.." she turned to her other daughter with a huge smile "wants to turn your mommy's head." She gave a kiss to her daughter's face "he has no idea that he doesn't have to." She glanced at him above her shoulder.

"I love you." He formed the words without any voice with his lips and at that moment Dany was the one who closed the gap between them and leaned into a kiss...