What If (Young Jonerys) Pt 2.

"Get dressed properly. Here in the North, you should wear more clothes. Proper ones." Catelyn Stark was with Daenerys in the room. Ned asked her to help but it was clear she hated the fact that Ned hides a Targaryen princess at their home.

"Your family is famous for its strange habits. It seems in clothes too. Like you are a whore." Catelyn was talking to her so scornfully. She endured in silence. Compared to how Viserys constantly humiliated her... that was nothing. "Put this on." Catelyn pushed some fur clothes into her hands. "My daughter is going to teach you how to behave properly." She added and turned away from her to leave the room.

"I have been taught too." Daenerys couldn't stay in silence. "In Pentos. I was living... a loyal friend of our house hide us for years and I have been educated. Well." She raised her eyes at Catelyn.

"It seems they did not do a good job." Catelyn turned back to her and looked straight into her eyes. She was so young. So beautiful... and the worst things came to her mind... the worst reasons why Ned insisted to help that woman. "The words you are looking for is thank you." Catelyn frowned and turned to leave again.

She opened the door and she ran straight into Jon Snow. He wanted to knock at that moment.
"The other one who shouldn't be here." She rolled her eyes. "What do you want?" She spread her arms.

"My fat..." Jon swallowed back his words. She hated when he calls Ned his father in her presence. "Lord Stark asked me to escort the princess to the ladies. He would like her to join them." Jon cleared his throat.
"So he wants to treat her as his children." Catelyn couldn't hide her feelings toward Jon. "Wonderful. You were not enough." She kept hurting Jon.

"I am going to leave soon. You don't have to worry." Jon pulled a face. She easily can bring out the worst in him.
"Not soon enough. You shouldn't have been bo..." She bit the end of the sentence and for a moment she kept her eyes on Jon. Those eyes were full of hate. Contempt. Pain. Catelyn quickly walks past by him.

Jon did not move. He got used to it. How she treats him... but hear every damn day that you are the living proof of Ned Stark's one mistake...