#25 Logicality: Patton's Birthday

Patton woke up, cuddling closer to Logan. He heard a small chuckle before Logan kissed him on the forehead.

    "Happy Birthday, love."

    "Thanks Lo." Patton kissed him before burying his face in the crook of Logan's neck. "Can we stay here forever?"

    "We can for a while but I have a surprise for you later."

    "Mkay" Patton let out a yawn. Jumping a bit when Logan's phone went off.

    "We should go downstairs Pat, the others made breakfast."

    "Oh no, did they burn down the kitchen?" Patton joked.

    "Not this time... hopefully."

    The two laughed as they got out of bed and got dressed. Patton put on a pair of short overalls and a grey sweater.

    "What do you think, Logie?" Patton asked as Logan flushed pink.

    "I-I... you're very adorable."

    Patton grabbed Logan's hand, giggling as he excitedly went downstairs. Once he made it down, everyone wished him a happy birthday.

Later that night, Roman and Virgil were cleaning up from dinner as the others got ready for Patton to open his presents. Roman got him a new cat cardigan, Virgil got him a Hufflepuff Sweater, Remus got him a book of dad jokes (it was dark humor but Patton still loved it), and Janus got him a headband with pastel blue cat ears. It was now time for Logan's present.

"Actually Patton, your surprise is in the imagination."

"Oh! Well, show the way Lo!"

The couple left the mind palace, going out into the imagination, Logan getting nervous be the minute.

"Are you okay Logie? You seem off..."

"Hm? Oh yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking." He gave Patton a small smile, "We're here."

"Woah!" Patton smiled, There was a beautiful open spot in the forest with pastel fairy lights hanging up. "It's beautiful Lo."

"I suppose, but it'll never be as beautiful as you." Logan said, Patton turned around to see Logan down on one knee, he gasped before giggling.

"Logan, we're already married!"

    "Oh I know, I just wanted to see your reaction. It was absolutely adorable."

    "Ha, I love you so much!"

    "I love you too Patton. Here's your surprise." Logan whistled, confusing Patton.

    "Lo? What are you- OHMYGOSH! PUPPY!" A puppy had come up from behind Patton, running around his legs. Patton picked him up to pet him, the dog licking his face, "Oh you're so precious! Thank you Logan!"

    He hugged Logan tight, the puppy licking Logan's face now.

    "I'm glad you're happy, sweetheart."

    "Of course I am! We have a son now!" The two laughed as they made their way back home, "Can we name him Bear?"

    "Of course but, might I ask why?"

    "He looks like a little brown bear! It's adorable!"

    "You're adorable."

    "No, you."

    "Oh no... I never win this battle."

    Patton giggled as Logan opened the door.

    "So, did you two have fun?" Virgil asked as the pair walked in.

    "Yes! We have a son now!"

    "Wait what?" Remus asked, "Pretty sure that's not physically possible-"

    "He doesn't mean it like that." Logan said as Patton held up the puppy.

    "Isn't he adorable?!" Patton gushed, "We named him Bear!"

    "Ooh puppy!" Roman ran over to pet Bear, "He's sooo fluffy!!"

I literally have no idea what that ending was but *shrug* I never know. I didn't realized until today that I haven't posted anything in a month, I'm very sorry about that. The end of 2020 kind of turned into a shithole and... yeah. I'm gonna get back on track, I'll post at least once a month. I just wanna make sure I make chapters for the sides birthdays. Anyways, Happy Birthday Patton! I hope everyone has a good day.