#22 All ships: Hoodie

It was a normal day in the mind palace (or as normal as can be), Patton, Virgil, Remus, and Janus were in the living room watching a movie. Roman was in the kitchen, making pasta while talking to Remy and Emile, and Logan was in his room finishing his work. 
    This strangely peaceful evening was suddenly interrupted by Logan, who was currently running down the stairs. The others stared at him as he adjusted his glasses,
    "I know this isn't like me to do, but there's a problem!" He took a breath. "Something weird is going on! I don't know if there's somehow a ghost here or some kind of their but-" 
    "Logan, what the hell are you talking about??" Virgil asked, slightly annoyed. 
    "-someone is stealing my stuff. In the past three months I've lost a shirt, a sweater, and two hoodies, am I the only one experiencing this?" 
    Everyone except Patton and Logan burst out laughing as Logan stood there confused. As the laughing stopped, Patton's face flushed pink before saying, 
    "Lo, I'm not trying to steal your stuff, I uh… it's just comfy. Sorry if I scared you a bit, I was gonna give it back..."
    "Wait, what?"
    "It's called having a boyfriend, nerdy wolverine!" Roman told Logan, rolling his eyes. "There's no ghost, most people take their partners' stuff, mainly hoodies." 
    "Hm, noted. Thank you-"
    "Since you're down here, do you wanna watch the movie with us Lo?" Patton asked, just looking for an excuse to cuddle with his boyfriend. 
    "Oh, sure." He walked over and sat next to Patton, who moved into his lap, kissing Logan on the cheek. Logan yawned before kissing Patton and wrapping his arms around him. "You could've just told me that you wanted a hoodie." He whispered. 
    "I-I know." Patton blushed, "I just didn't know how to ask you…"
    "I understand-" He yawned again, "You can keep that one though, it looks very  cute on you."
    "Thanks," Patton giggled, "I love you Logie-bear." 
    "I love you too, cookie." 
    The two fell asleep within a few minutes, by then, Remy, Emile, and Roman had come to the living room with the others. 
    "Okay, they're asleep now so I gotta ask." Virgil said quietly, laughing a bit. "Who got that on tape?" 
    "Ooh honey, I got it!" Remy whisper yelled, pulling out his phone. "I started recording when Logan's tired ass was trying to tell us what he was talking about!" 
    "Comedy gold, we're keeping that!" Roman said. 
    "Is anyone going to mention how all of us have those two on recording?" Janus asked, "Because I have three right here." 
    The group laughed a bit before Remus cut in, 
    "I prefer not to tell you who I have on tape… that's blackmail!" He let out an evil cackle, "Isn't that right, Roman?"
    Roman and Virgil turned bright red, telling Remus to shut up. This ended up being a whole argument. And to think, this all started with a hoodie… 

Hey guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I know it's been a while, I just wrote this. I've been pretty stressed lately so when I'm gone for a while, it's probably just that. I'm doing better now but I'm sorry that I've been gone. I hope you enjoyed this and I'll try to update more often. Bye my lovlies!