#28 Intrulogical (Also Moceit and Prinxiety): Quite The Artist

(In this story Roman and Remus live in different homes, their parents divorced and never spoke again. The two live on opposite sides of town, going to different schools. Thing is, while Roman lived with his mother in Eastside, Remus's father had passed away so Remus lives with Virgil in Westside. Roman doesn't know about his fathers death.)

Finding your soulmate, it seemed pretty easy with this advantage. If you draw on your body, it shows on your soulmates as well. The thing is, Remus had never seen drawings on himself. He had gone almost 18 years without seeing anything drawn so he eventually gave up trying. He obviously still drew dicks on himself but, he knew his soulmate wouldn't respond.

On the other end of this, Logan was starting to get irritated with all the penis drawings on his arms. Freshman year, he had to start wearing long sleeves or his friend Patton would help him put foundation over the drawings.

"Are we sure this person is my soulmate? He keeps drawing the same... inappropriate drawing."

"He must be Lo, you wouldn't have these drawings if they weren't your soulmate...." Patton paused, "Maybe you should try writing to them?"

"That's easy for you to say, your soulmate just draws snakes and says hi to you."

"At least your soulmate doesn't draw up and down his arms." Roman pulled up his sleeves. "I mean... the drawings are cute but I look like a Picasso painting." He paused and sighed. "Fine, I like it... I just wanted to be part of the conversation."

The two teased him for a bit before Patton pointed out a particular mark on Romans left wrist. It had a triangle with three smaller triangles inside it. The triangle colors were purple, yellow, and green. There was also a black "W" in the middle.

"Yeah, it's been there as long as I can remember. My soulmate goes over it in marker every day." Roman told him, "Why?"

"Look." Patton showed the same area of his wrist, it had the same mark.

"That's peculiar..." Logan studied it. "That's the only other drawing my soulmate makes." Logan adjusted his sleeve to show the same symbol in the same spot.

"Is it possible that our soulmates know each other?" Patton asked.

"You'll have to ask your soulmate." Roman said, "My soulmate doesn't say much and Logan refuses to try talking to his!"

*Back to the dark trio...*

The dark bois were hanging out, sitting on the roof of Janus's house.

"Virge, Remus." Janus said, getting his friends attention. "My soulmate is asking about our symbol-"

"Will you stop bragging about your soulmate talking to you?!" Remus let out a frustrated sigh, "I actually made an effort and mine hasn't said anything-"

"That's not the point, Remus." Janus interrupted, "Virge, do you think I should tell him?"

"You might as well, maybe you'll find him." The emo told him, rolling his eyes at Remus. "And Re, you need to calm down."

"Whatever... maybe I will when my soulmate gives a shit." He pouted as Virgil rubbed his back.

The three sat quietly for a bit. They listened to music and relaxed until Janus almost fell off the roof.

"What the hell was that for! You could've broken a leg-" Virgil stopped when he saw the look on Janus's face. He was wide eyed, rereading the words on his wrist. "What? What did he say?"

"Does he wanna fu-"

"No Remus!" Janus blushed, before his expression went back to confusion. "My soulmate said his two friends have our mark on their wrists..."