#39 Incorrect Quotes (3)

------------------

Remus, drunk and speaking spanish: "¿Alguna vez te he dicho lo hermosos que son tus ojos?" (Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?)

Virgil: "Remus, I have no idea what you're saying."

Remus, drunk and now speaking french: "Tes yeux me rappellent le soleil à travers un verre de whisky, plus beau que tout ce qu'on peut voir" (Your eyes remind me of sunshine through a glass of whisky, more beautiful than all that can be seen)

Virgil: Seriously Re, I have no idea what the fuck you're saying.

Remus, now in english: I fucking love you, you little shit.

------------------

Janus: *struggling to reach something on the top shelf*

Roman: Do you need me to get it for you?

Janus, gasping: HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE VERTICALLY CHALLENGED!

Roman, laughing: Okay, okay...

*A few moments later..*

Janus, sighing: Help meeee

------------------

Remy, talking to Emile: Have you ever liked someone but you're too scared to say it?

Emile: All the time.

Remy: Same.

Emile and Remy: *silence*

Virgil, walking down the stairs while they were talking: They're idiots, oh my god! Kiss already! If you don't, I'm gonna hear about this all week from Remy!

------------------

Patton, petting a cat in his lap: Awww, you're the prettiest kitty in the whole world.

Logan, walking in: Hello Pat... Aren't you allergic to cats?

Patton, petting the cat slower: Maybe.

Logan: Patton, please put it down-

Patton: I can't, he's too cute!

------------------

Remus: Hey Ro, bring me some chips!

Roman, walking into the kitchen: Maybe if you ask nicely.

Remus, sarcastically: Oh wonderful and talented Roman, please bring me some crispy snacks so that I might behold your greatness!

Roman: That's more like it.

Remus: *confused because why the fuck did that work*

Roman, handing him a bowl: You could've just said I was the better twin-

Remus: HA! Not happening

(This is platonic please don't make this romantic, This is platonic please don't make this romantic, THIS IS PLATONIC PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT ROMANTIC)

------------------

Patton, telling Virgil that he made new friends: They even showed me this cool friendship symbol!

Patton: *Shows a symbol he drew on his arm in marker*

Virgil:....

Virgil: That's a gang symbol! YOU JOINED A GANG!

------------------