#11 Logicality: Nightmare

*Third Person*
    Patton was asleep, he started to toss and turn. After a few more minutes of him moving around, he woke up with a small yelp. He started silently crying, 
    "W-why does that d-dream keep c-coming back?" He asked himself, holding his legs close to his chest. He wasn't able to handle these nightmares anymore so before he could think about it, he had gotten up and headed to Logan's room. He knocked quietly, hoping his boyfriend would answer.
"Patton?" He heard a voice as Logan opened the door, "What are you doing here so late...?"
"Oh uh, right. I-I just-"
"Wait, are you alright? You seem to be crying." Logan interrupted, putting a hand on Patton's cheek. 
"Um, I-I guess that's why I'm here… I h-had a nightmare. Please don't judge me, I just don't wanna be alone!" 
"Oh, Pat." Logan pressed a kiss to his forehead, "I would never judge you, and if you don't want to be alone you could… sleep in my room tonight." 
"T-Thanks Lo, I'd love that." Patton gave a small smile as Logan brought him to the bed. The two laid down together as Logan set his and Patton's glasses on the bedside table. 
"Do you need anything else, love?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Patton.
"No, I just wanna cuddle." 
"Okay, wake me up if you need anything. I love you."
"I love you too, 'night Logie." 
"Goodnight."
*The Next Morning, Pattons P.O.V*
    I opened my eyes and felt Logan playing with my hair, I giggled and snuggled closer to his chest. 
    "Good morning, sunshine." Logan said, pulling me into a kiss. 
    "Mmm, morning." I responded when we seperated, rubbing my eyes.
    "Did you sleep better last night?"
    "Yeah, thanks for letting me sleep with you."
    "Of course, you mean the world to me Pat. You can sleep in here whenever you need to, okay? I love you."
    "I love you too, Lo. If it's not too much trouble, I wouldn't mind sleeping with you. I love being able to cuddle with you." I told him, blushing.
    "Aww, you're adorable Patton, especially when you blush."
    "Logaaan!" I whined, hiding my face in his chest. He started to laugh and I eventually gave in and laughed with him, he's irresistible.
    "I think you just proved my point." He teased, sticking his tongue out at me. 
    "Whatever, I need to go make breakfast Lo. Are you coming?" I asked, getting up. He pulled me back down and wrapped his arms around me.
    "No, now I want to stay here with you all day." He kissed my forehead.
    "As much as I want to, Virgil and Roman would burn down the kitchen."
    "Alright we can go, but only because I'm done cleaning up after them." He let go of me, getting out of bed.
    "Thanks Logie-bear! I promise we can cuddle after we eat."