#9 All Ships (Mostly Remile): Monkey Bars

*Remi's P.O.V*
    "Ugh, I'm so sick of being a third wheel!" I whined.
    "Why do you say that kiddo?" Patton asked, leaning Logans shoulder. 
    "Yeah, where's that coming from?" Roman looked at me, trying not to wake a sleeping Virgil in his lap. 
    "I'd like to know too." Janus said, continuing to make out with Remus. 
    "Wow! Bumped down to seventh wheel!" I exclaimed.
    "Well, Emile's not dating anyone and from what I've noticed, you two have developed something close. If I'm not wrong, could this be a romantic attraction perhaps?" 
    "W-what?!" I blushed, "W-well even if I DID, I'm not good enough for him." The others gave me a weird look as I nervously chuckled, "Ha, ha… I'm just gonna go-"
    "Nope." Patton stood up and grabbed me by the jacket, "We're gonna help!"
    "Really? I don't uh…" I paused, "What did you have in mind?" 
*Later…*
    I was in the imagination, hanging out with Emile. I asked if he wanted to spend some time with me and the others. So right now we're with Pranks, Missy (misleading complements), and Imaj. They had a playground built, this playground just happened to have monkey bars. This was how I would fufil my plan, I told the kids what I was planning and after a lot of teasing, they agreed to help. 
    "C'mon Emile! Come play with us!" Missy called him as I got up to walk over to them as well. 
    "Alright. What are we playing?" He said, looking excited. 
    "We're playing tag." Imaj told him, poking his arm. "And YOU'RE it!" 
    The two giggled and ran off, Emile following them. Okay, it's time to try this plan… I feel like I shouldn't trust a plan from Roman but Patton thinks it's good so, I've got nothing to loose. I made my way to the monkey bars, climbing on top of them. The kids had brought Emile to the other side of the playground so he wouldn't catch me, I made a signal so they knew I was ready. I saw them coming over, running underneath me. Before Emile could come by, I swung down from the bars like a bat. 
    "Woah! H-Hi Remy!" He jumped, looking at me. "Uh… what are you doing?"
    "Just hanging around." I winked. 
    "You're adorable!" He laughed, "What are you really doing?" 
    "Trying to kiss you…?" We both blushed. 
    "You're gonna fall-"
    "Shut up and kiss me, I'm getting lightheaded." 
    The two of us chuckled as he pulled me in for a kiss, forgetting the kids were still here. We heard them singing 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight', I waved them off.
    "How's that?" Emile asked when we parted. 
    "I-I… I love you."
    "I love you too, Rem. Now seriously I think you should get down, you look like you're about to pass out." 
    "Alright, alright." I hoped down and wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him into another kiss. "Kissing you is even better when I'm not upside down." We laughed and spent a while in the imagination, making sure to thank the others later.