#16 Logicality: Logan's sick!

Logan had been in his room all day, it was now almost 1:00 in the afternoon. He had felt weird the night before and woke up feeling stuffy and gross. So here he was now, slouching at his desk, eyes puffy, trying to do at least some work.
    "It's just a cold," He kept telling himself. "I can still function- Ah-choo!"
    "Bless you." He heard a voice outside his door.
    "Thank you."
    "Oh- by the way, Lo. I had a question, me and Remus are having a debate about... um, are you alright?"
    "Hm? Oh, yes I'm fine." He then had a coughing fit. "Shit that hurt... I'm alright Virgil, I just have a cold."
    "That didn't sound like a cold." Virgil shot him a glare, "Does Patton know you have a 'cold' or have you been hiding from him all day?"
    "Um... that is not important to you. Patton was busy yesterday and I'm not going to interrupt him."
    "You mean he cooked dinner, helped Roman with... whatever they were doing, and slept in his room without you because he thought you were busy?"
    "No, I- wait he thought I was busy? I just didn't want to bother him."
    "Oh you hopeless romantic, just let me get him-"
    "No! You know what he does when one of us is sick-"
    "I hate myself!" Virgil yelled.
    "What was that....?" Logan sat there, confused. There were suddenly rapid footsteps on the staircase, Patton suddenly appearing at the doorway.
    "I will physically fight you!"
    "It was a false alarm, Logan's sick!"
    "My poor baby!" Patton gasped, running over to Logan who mouthed the words 'I hate you' towards a smirking Virgil. "Why are you working if you're sick? That's not good for you, Lo."
    "I didn't know I was sick." He lied, "I thought-"
    "That's a lie!" Janus yelled from downstairs, Patton was now more concerned.
    "What's really going on?"
    "I-I... was trying to ignore it... and I didn't want you to freak out I guess."
    "Aww Logie, I'm just... worried. I don't try to freak out, but you need to take care of yourself, come here."
    Patton took Logan's temperature, 100 degrees fahrenheit (37.8 degrees celsius). Then he had Logan lay down in bed as Patton got a cold cloth for his forehead. He sat beside Logan's bed, giving him a small kiss.
    "Do you need anything else, Lo?"
    "Um, I would like it if we could... cuddle." He blushed.
    "Aww, of course I'll cuddle with you. You don't need to be so shy." Patton climbed into bed next to him, pulling the covers over them. "Is that better?"
    "Yes, this is much better, thank you. I love you Patton."
    "I love you too Logie." The two shared another kiss, "Now get some rest."

*The next morning*

    Patton woke up around 7:30 to make breakfast for the others. He quietly snuck out of Logan's bedroom to make sure he could rest. As he made his way down the hall, Roman ran frantically out of his room.
    "Pat, have you seen Virgil?!"
    "Shh, calm down Roman. Logan is trying to rest and I'm sure Virgil is okay. Let's check downstairs."
    "Oh sorry." Roman took a breath, "I really hope he's downstairs."
    As the pair went downstairs, they found Virgil passed out on the couch and Remus on the floor. Janus came running down the stairs,
    "Where's Remus?! I hope he's not- oh... dammit."
    All the commotion woke up Virgil who jumped off the couch, landing on Remus.
    "Shit- I'm awake!" He yelled as he pushed Virgil off of him.
    "Well sorry, I- wait..." Virgil realized where he was and who was in front of him, "That wasn't a dream?!"
    "Guys, Logan doesn't feel good. How msny times do I-" Patton stopped as his phone went off, he sighed. "We woke him up..."
    "Sorry Pat..." Virgil said, "Remus, we're taking this outside!" He whisper-yelled.
    "Can someone explain what's going on?" Roman asked.
    "Yeah... I'm too tired to care but you might as well explain." Janus said as Patton went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Virgil grabbed Remus by the collar and pushed him towards Janus.
    "That asshole is YOUR problem now. He went into me and Romans room, dragged me down here, and kept me up ALL night because he wanted to watch horror movies with someone." Virgil collapsed into Roman, "Can we go back to bed?"
    "We need to eat first, love. We can go back to bed after, I promise." Roman then turned to Remus, "Also, why the hell were you up that late?"
    "Well..." Remus started, "I'm a psycopath, you can't stop that. But Janus was exausted and I didn't wanna wake him up so I thought I could hang out with my favorite emo." He shrugged.
    "Remus, I love you for not waking me up but now we have a bigger problem. Patton tried to take care of all of us and I honestly don't know how he does it but we're making things worse." Janus said. Roman looked over at Patton. Janus was right, he looked really upset and now that he thought of it, Roman hadn't heard Patton tell Remus or Virgil to watch their language.
    All of a sudden, they heard footsteps coming from upstairs and suddenly saw Logan still in his pj's.
    "First off, you guys are annoying. Second, where's Patton."
    "Wow, that was-"
    "Shut up Remus." Roman slapped a hand over his brothers mouth, "Sorry Lo, Pattons in the kitchen."
    Logan walked over to Patton and wrapped his arms around the others waist.
    "Wha- Logan? You're supposed to be in bed!"
    "You weren't responding to my message, I was worried. And the others are insane but that doesn't matter right now, are you alright?"
    "No..." Patton sighed.
    "I thought so. You always take care of us Patton, you need to take a break."
    "Yeah, we take care of things today." Virgil said tiredly, "I'll take care of Remus."
    "I love you guys." Patton chuckled and faced Logan, "But you need to get back to bed."
    "Alright. But you're coming with me"
    "Fine." Patton said, going upstairs. "Don't burn down the kitchen, guys!"