#18 Logicality: Notes

Patton has had a crush on Logan for three months now and desperately wants to tell him. There was just one problem; as far as Patton knew, Logan didn't want to associate himself with emotions, let alone love someone. So instead of confessing to his crush, Patton found a better way to compliment and make Logan's day better. 
    "I can leave notes in his books." He thought as he snuck to the logical traits room, "I should leave them at the end of each chapter, he never stops in the middle."
    This was the perfect plan, Patton loved talking to Logan, including when he'd talk about books he's been reading or going to read. So when Logan would leave, usually to help Thomas, Patton would sneak in and fill his books with cute notes. These notes would say things like; "Your smile brightens my day", "Have a good day!","You're beautiful", and so many others. 
    After about a month, Logan had read at least twenty notes. By now he was getting increasingly curious of who was leaving these. Another week went by and he suspected Patton the most, especially when the notes would tell him about the leftover cookies on the counter for him. There was also a note that looked… different. It had hearts around the edges with the words "I love you" in the middle. Because of this, he decided to go to Patton and ask if it was him. A small part of him hoped that the bubbly trait was leaving the notes. You see, Logan secretly held feelings for Patton as well, but being the one who doesn't care for emotions, kept it to himself. 
    After all of this thinking, Logan realized he had been standing at Pattons door for a minute. He hesitantly knocked, taking a breath. "What's the worst that could happen-"
    "Oh- Logan! How are you?"
    "Greetings Patton, I'm doing pretty well. I… actually had a question." 
    "For me? Well, ask away." He smiled.
    "So for the past month I've noticed that someone has been um, putting notes in my books. I was wondering if it was… you, perhaps?" He felt a blush creeping up his neck. 
    "Oh! Uh- yeah, that was me." The two smiled a bit. "Did you like the notes?" 
    "I-I did enjoy them actually, they were very sweet. Um, this one… caught my attention the most." Logan pulled a pink sticky note with hearts on it, out of his pocket. Patton's face immediately turned red,
    "O-Oh I thought t-that was a dream… s-sorry I-" 
    "Why are you sorry? It's really sweet…" Logan turned pink as he looked back at Patton, "Did you… mean it?" 
    "Y-Yeah, I did… I s-still do." Patton nervously chuckled. 
    "That's a relief."
    "Wha-"
    "I-I… have acquired feelings for you too Pat…" Logan said as Patton looked at him, eyes wide. Patton smiled and hugged Logan as tight as he could, the logical trait hugging him back. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?"
    "I'd love to." Patton told him, looking up at the other. "I love you Lo." 
    "I love you too Patton." 

    It's been almost four years since then, Logan and Patton still leave notes for each other. It's not always in books, the notes could be hidden in the others bedroom, in a laptop, drawing journals, almost anywhere. The couple loved their cute 'scavenger hunt' that they've created. 
    This particular morning, Logan got up early to help Thomas start his next script. So once Patton woke up, he realized that Logan wouldn't be able to find his note.
    "It's fine." Patton thought, "He'll find it when he comes back later. For now, I'm gonna see where Logie hid mine." 
    Patton put his glasses on, got dressed, and went to search his room first. Empty.
    Maybe Logan put it in his own room? Nope. 
    It wouldn't be in the other bedrooms… that's the only rule. 
    Pat went downstairs and looked around for about twenty minutes. 
    "Maybe he hid it in the kitchen… I have to make breakfast anyway." Patton said to himself as he made the pancake batter. He then reached into the cupboard to get a pan and… "Oh! I found it!"
    He took the pan out and grabbed the note, pausing to read it. 'Date Night: Meet me outside the mind palace at 7:00, I have something to show you. (If tonight doesn't work for you, please tell me when I come back. I love you)' 
    "Aww, I can't wait!" 

    Later that night, Logan had taken Patton further into the imagination. Logan had a dark blue button-up with a black tie, Patton wore a light blue sweater and a cute matching headband. 
    Logan had set up a small picnic for the two. Once they were done eating, Patton curled up next to Logan as they watched the stars. This spot was absolutely perfect for stargazing. 
    "They're so stunning." Patton said. 
    "Yes they are, but you'll always be the brightest star to me. I actually brought you here because I had a question to ask you." Logan told him, sitting up.
    "Oh? What is it?" Patton asked, sitting next to Logan.
    "Um, it's a surprise. Can you close your eyes?" 
    "Sure." Patton giggled as he covered his eyes. He heard a bit of movement then, 
    "You can open your eyes now." 
    Patton gasped, Logan was on one knee. He pulled a small box out of his pocket.
    "Patton, these past four years have been the best I've ever had. You've made me realize that it's not all bad to have emotions. Without them, I wouldn't be here with you right now and I'd still be a stubborn jerk." He chuckled a bit. "Words really cannot describe my love for you. There are so many ways to explain how I feel around you. I feel… happy to see you, sad that I can't always spend time with you, but I'm always excited when you're with me because you are the light of my life. Ever since I met you, I've been flustered around you. I never understood it until now. I felt all of that because, I love you Patton, that's why I need to ask you this." He opened the box to reveal a ring with a beautiful blue gem. "Patton, will you marry me?" 
    "Oh my gosh! Yes!" Patton tackled Logan in a hug, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I love you so much, Logan!" 
    "I love you too." He smiled as the two shared a kiss.

Yo, since I've done two proposal oneshots, should I do a wedding? Tell me in the comments, along with which ship.