I Blow Up a School Full of Nuns

So this dream started out with me and my friends in my bathroom. We were playing charades, but the catch was that whoever was acting it out had to put on a spacesuit and jump into a portal that took you to outer space, where you acted it out.

So that game continued for a while, with a bunch of random people jumping in here and there (like Strax and River Song from Doctor Who). At one point, a bunch of Skylanders tried to break open the window and kill us, but they gave up because we threatened to kill them.

Then there was a giant space that I forget what happened, so the next thing I know, I'm at a school completely run by nuns. And my brother was with me, and instead of being blond and really pale (like in real life), he was suddenly African-American and had an Afro, which was really weird...

So then something else happened, and I decided that I hated one of the teachers, so I of course decided to get rid of my troubles by blowing up the church/school. Everyone in it except me and my brother ended up dying.

So then we end up in a different nun school, where everyone texted in class. And everyone apparently hated me, because I was in a group Facebook conversation with everyone in that school and I was getting some RUDE messages.

Anyway, somehow I was singing Jingle Bell Rock in front of the school. After that, a bunch of nerd guys kept trying to ask me out because apparently I have "a gorgeous voice" (which I do NOT have in real life!) So because of that, I blew them up with the school..... then I forget what happened after that...