My Health Teacher and I Become Criminals

So in this dream, it was my first day of Health class. And I was late. I think it was partly the teacher before me who held us over two minutes (like he usually does), and the fact that I didn't know where the classroom was.

Two minutes after the bell had rung, I finally found it. The class was huge, we each had super comfy lounge chairs, and the teacher was the same teacher who tried to give me bleu cheese in seventh grade (long story).

Anyway, the teacher turned on the music and we literally just sat there jamming out to it the whole period.

Halfway through the class, the teacher (who I will call Mr. G to not give away his real name) came up to me and asked if I wanted a nice lunch at his house. I said sure. So he just takes me and leaves the rest of the class there, and we go to his house.

When we got there, Mr. G had somehow became an old woman, and he/she led me inside, where a party was going on. I put my stuff next to the door and joined the party.

About five minutes later, we hear a banging on the door, and the police barge in, demanding for me and Mr/Mrs. G to turn ourselves in for leaving class early or something like that. Sadly, I needed to escape, but my stuff was by the head police chief's foot. So forgetting Mr/Mrs. G, I jump out the window and start running. The cops started chasing me, and eventually I lose them.

I somehow make it to my house in the middle of nowhere and randomly call my mom. She was panicked about me because according to the school's call, I "ran off with an overaged male teacher without permission." I told her I was fine and hung up.

So then I go back just because that's what I do in dreams. I do stupid stuff. Anyways, the party had continued and I moved my bag next to the elevator that was suddenly there. Then I partied a little more.

Then the cops start coming up the elevator to get us. So someone actually throws me my bag as I leave to escape, ditching Mr/Mrs. G yet again. Then I had jumped off the third story stairs (since Mr/Mrs. G's house had apparently switched from a farm house to an apartment) and somehow survived. Then the cops chased me around Walmart and up a tree and were about to get me before I woke up...

<><><><>

Thank you so much, everyone, for the giant jump from 160-something reads to 289 reads in just a couple days!! I love you all!!

~Lizz