I Get Kidnapped and Forced to Take a Test on Cats

I can't remember exactly where this dream started, but I do remember that in the first part of the dream, I was swimming in the ocean with my horse and trying to find treasure.

I don't think we ever found it, because next thing I know, I actually have a normal part of a dream where I'm eating lunch with my parents and brother. A little later, I see a black machine roll into our empty cornfield (in front of the house). The a couple people dressed in black get out, holding their noses as they flip some kind of switch on the machine. Then black smoke starts billowing out.

Meanwhile, my parents don't notice this and keep eating. My dad started to say something, but then he, my mom and brother collapsed on the table. Instead of panicking, I keep eating and check my phone, since I didn't feel like I was about to pass out like they did.

The guys in black started trying to break in then, so I played dead and hoped they wouldn't find out about me not being affected.

It was just my luck that they knew I was acting. They yelled, "Show yourself or everyone at this table dies!" Then I heard a bunch of guns clicking into place.

So since I wasn't thinking, I sat up and braced myself. Someone grabbed me and dragged me outside, where the smoke was thickest and I started getting dizzy. Then I think they knocked me out.

I woke up (in the dream) in a metal room. A couple guys came in and led me out to another room with what seemed to be an empty table with a bunch of computers on it. It turned out that there were a bunch of people sitting there, bit they were injected with something that made them invisible. The guards were wearing these weird goggles, probably so they could still see everyone.

Then someone came from behind me and injected me with that stuff, so I watched as I slowly became invisible. Once I was, that person led me to an empty spot with a computer, where some kind of test pulled up about cats. I didn't really know what to do, so my friend sitting beside me said that I need to take this test so I don't get killed, so I did. When I was done, I stood up and went over to one computer that was asking for my school email address. I started typing it when a teacher from my school came up behind me and told me I needed to take a nap and should follow her. I woke up a little after that.