Fish Tanks in Study Hall

(My dream in the previous chapter somehow switched to this one when it was over...)

So I was in study hall and somehow, someone had put HUGE fish tanks all around the room. They all had water in them, but no fish.

Then the study hall monitor had started passing out iPads to everyone and had said "If you pass any level on any game, you can put a fish in the fish tanks."

So I find an app on the iPad with a horse on the app cover, so of course I start playing it. But really, it was some kind of Minecraft-type game where I had to build stuff. I kept on winning at it, so I was just dropping fish in the closest tank one at a time.

Then the guy who sat next to me in study hall in real life was like "Dang you're good!" So then he kept on flirting with me, and it was weird considering he has NEVER even talked to me.

Then some dude sitting in front of us turns around and says, "Wow, you're hot!" So then he starts molesting my hair and I think I woke up a little after that.

<><><><>

Fun Fact: Have you ever fallen asleep and a few seconds later you dream you fell or tripped over something and woke up immediately? That's called a hypnagogic jerk. It happens when you're overly tired and your mind goes to sleep before your body does.

On another note: HOLY CRAP!!!! The reads on this book just jumped from 85 to 140 in two days!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!

I really wasn't expecting this book to get as many reads or votes as it's getting, so THANK YOU!!!!

So don't forget to vote and comment, and I may just update sooner! ;)

~Lizz