I Go to an Amusement Park

In this dream, I was with my friend, and we were going to some sort of amusement park. We were at our school, where we got onto some kind of roller coaster car that took us on a rough, fun and extremely dangerous ride to the place.

When we got there and luckily didn't die, I was being held in a quarantine room by an English teacher at my school because apparently I did something dangerous that threatened the safety of everyone else. So my friends finally busted me out and led me upstairs to the showers.

The showers in my dream were literally showers, but no one used them except to sleep in like you would at a hotel room. So my friend and I claimed one of the showers and just stayed there.

Then a senior at my school that sits next to me in band came by, so we started to talk.

Then the senior was like, "Let's set this place on fire!" So she took a lighter and lit a pizza box on fire.

We then try to put out the fire. The senior eventually said, "Oh, I told (different senior in band) that I was going to do this, but I guess he didn't believe me and went to hang out with his girlfriend." So she shows me a picture of that senior and his girlfriend sitting on a couch together and drinking hot chocolate.

So I try to get someone from the place to call 911, but they were all eating dinner and didn't worry about it until after dinner for some reason. And I woke up after the firefighters got there.