I Drop Atomic Bombs On My House

So when I was younger, I had this babysitter who thinks I should be extra pampered and stuff whenever she visits. I still see her sometimes today, mainly when my parents decide to ditch my brother and me to go on a "couple's vacation" to Florida or something. I think I had this dream the week they left me with her while they went to Florida. They left on my sixteenth birthday. So yeah, I was pretty bitter about that for a while.

Anyway, in this dream, Babysitter decided to take me with her to her job or something. So we ended up by some giant airplane getting ready to take off. She forces me on, closes the door behind her, and we take off.

Eventually, we are over my house, which is in the middle of a cornfield. Babysitter yells at me, "Push the red button NOW!!" So I did so I wouldn't get in trouble with her.

I looked out the window as six atomic bombs fell to my house and exploded. Yet somehow, nothing was destroyed except for the plants outside. Not even my pets or anyone was hurt.

However, this did get my parents upset and wondering who did it. Babysitter had repeatedly told me that it was my fault because I hit the button, and I believed her for some reason. So when I returned to my house, my parents kept asking me if I knew who did it, and for the rest of the dream I was trying to avoid being caught.