I Visit the Fair and China

So this dream started with me playing in a halftime show at a football game. (I'm in marching band in real life) And then I'm somehow listening to my band director talking to the crowd in the Grandstands at my county fairgrounds. And somehow he started talking about my future, and I ran out of the place sobbing.

So then I came across a camper with music coming from underneath it. I stopped and looked under it to discover that Mushu (from the movie Mulan) was chasing a pregnant bird underneath it while bouncing on top of a piano keyboard, actually making music and singing to it. But the general rhythm of the song was actually matching a song that my school's musical is doing this year.

So I started taking video of it. But then when I stopped recording, I heard a noise behind me. I turned around to see a hole had appeared, and an Asian man's head was sticking out of it.

I started talking to him, and it turned out he and his friend had dug a hole from China to that spot. So I ended up following him back to China, where they showed me a bunch of their cool gongs and stuff. And I think one of them liked me, because he kept staring at me and being really friendly.

The next day, they came back to the U.S. with me, and I was showing them a theme park before I woke up.