I Experiment on Deadly Caterpillars

So in this dream, I was helping my parents with a science experiment (since they were apparently mad scientists). We were studying these worm/slug/caterpillar things that apparently were so poisonous that they could kill you in less than a minute if they bit you or if you ate one.

We were keeping them in a vinegar jug with a small amount of muddy water that had nutrients to keep them alive. We had to keep these jugs closed, or the things would crawl out faster than you could blink and swarm the place.

When we were done studying them, my parents made the mistake of trusting me to carry them back to the test lab. I carried it out of my barn (since that's apparently where we were testing them) and ran them inside before running back outside.

There was a tornado warning going into effect, so my older cousin, who was also helping with the experiments, helped me get the barn ready for tornado weather (closing big barn doors, moving my rabbit inside, etc.) Once we were done, we ran inside to the basement so I was huddling in the corner with my cousin and brother.

We saw the tornado was in our field coming towards us. Some firefighters came in through our basement door and got the place ready for the tornado. After a minute, the tornado outside shattered the glass doors in the basement inwards before doing a complete 180 and moving away from my house. The firefighters then cleaned up the shattered glass and left, telling us how lucky we were to be alive.

We all went upstairs, and I took out the jug of death caterpillars for some reason. I was taking it to another room before realizing that the cap had somehow come off. I panicked and found the cap. I managed to get it back on after only three of them escaped. I crushed one with a spoon and sent it into the garbage disposal, and the other two were crushed under the cap as I was twisting it on.

I think I woke up soon after that then.

****

Oh. My. God.

Can I just say THANK YOU for helping this book get to A THOUSAND reads!!!

I know, I haven't been the greatest at updating all the time, and I'm sorry. I do have a life outside of Wattpad. So hopefully I'll be able to update this book (and work on new ones) more.

Thanks again!!

~Lizz