Introduction

Three weeks

That's how long I had to wait to meet the first suitor.

Yes, Suitor.

I was the daughter of Jschlatt. Infamous king and tyrant. Father of two but only remaining with one child. Nobody had known who the second child was, but I did. Tubbo wasn't dead, but for some reason my dad wouldn't tell him he's his father, and I wasn't allowed to tell him ither. I've met Tubbo. He was kind and gentle, generous and funny, caring and charismatic, no wonder father favorites him.

Schlatt was in my life, not as a big part, but he still was in it nonetheless. I told him I could rule the lands on my own, but according to him I wasn't strong. All those years of training and proving myself would never pay off. I didn't have many friends besides my father's right hand man Quackity, or Alex and he liked being called. We were super close. Whenever my father lashed out on me or him we would both hang out in the garden for fun. He was younger than me but we didn't mind. We laughed at everything and he would tell me about story's of outside the castle walls, where I wasn't allowed.

My birthday was in about three days, but I would once again be able to do nothing. Well besides finally take my first sip of liquor, but nothing too important. Another year, another day, just older. Rumors of the town's people entering the castle's great Hall for celebration were floating around. But knowing my father and his routine of getting drunk on important dates immediately shut down that idea.

I liked the castle sometimes, like at night. I would love to sneak out of my bedroom and dance barefoot in front of the grand entrance, imagining if I were to open that door a new, more cheerful life would await me. But I knew if I were to open them I would just be met with Alex taking the night shift.

I've tried to sneak out, but I've been unsuccessful. Getting around the heavily guarded place at night was hard. Dream and Gorge usually were positioned near my wing if the palace. Getting past them would be a death wish. Not to mention how my father would react. He never hit me or physically hurt me, but what did suffer was my heart and mind.

One would think that a father would take care of his only child, his only daughter. But no, I tried my best to make him proud. I studied everything thrown at me by my instructor, trained to beat multiple people in a fight, even learned Russian, yet I was always second best.

Second best to Dream in fighting

Second best child to Tubbo

Second smartest to my Father

Its not that I desperately needed to be first. I just wanted my father to acknowledge who I was. I wanted to prove that my looks were one thing and that I was more than just that. The towns people just knew me as the princess. Not my name. Not for what I did. Not for who I was. But for who my father was. Although I didn't get his bad reputation, I still didn't have a name to them.

Sometimes its tiring living here. But I had no other choice.