_°-48-°_

Edited by: emo 1 (antiquityhq) and DysphoricLuna(DysphoricLuna) your beloveds 😩 subscribe to technoblade

(PS. Take care of yourself >:[ )

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

We rode back to town, both soaking and giggling. It was one of the best nights by far, and I will forever hold it close to my heart. I was shivering from the cold and Techno knew this, he felt me starting to shake. He pulled me in closer and made sure the fluffy side of his cape was keeping me warm.

We giggled at everything, yet seemed so quiet. And needless to say the ride back to the castle was sadly faster than the ride away, I dreaded knowing that I would have to leave him. I looked back up at techno and smiled. How I longed for this feeling.

Being young and mindlessly in love, sneaking out with him and doing whatever we pleased, yet I still had to introduce him to everybody else. But I knew he'd fit right in.

As if in the blink of an eye, we were back at the big wooden doorway, surprisingly, the two guards were not in sight. Techno hopped off and helped me out of the vehicle before walking me to the doors arm in arm, closer than before and with more meaning than ever. 

"Well princess, tonight was certainly a night."

"No, really? I thought it was two in the afternoon." I said unlinking my arm from his, but keeping my hands in his.

"Such comedy." He chuckled while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Maybe someday you might make me laugh."

"Oh screw you, as if you weren't laughing with me on the way here." I said, not noticing what I had just said, really just replying whatever came to mind. I just wanted to stay lost in his eyes, and never return. 

"Alright you got me there." He said smiling before putting his hand on my cheek and pulling me into a kiss that's physically impossible not to melt into.

This kiss was different though. Unlike earlier with the heat of the moment and excitement, it was filled with love, longing and passion. 'Wow. What a poet, Y/n.' I thought and smiled into the kiss.

He pulled away and whispered a quiet, "See you tomorrow" before hopping back on Carl and leaving. How much that man has affected me, and oh how much it will continue to.

-♠ • ♠- Schlatt's pov - ♠ • ♠ - 

"Alex." I said across the room to get the kid's attention.

"Yes sir?"

"Who's the guy Y/n's with?" I pointed my finger at the pink haired guy who helped my daughter out. "Most importantly, what's she doing outside of her room?"

"Sir, I'm so sorry, I didn't know she was outside." He fumbled over his words.

"It's not your fault." I calmly stated, now peering at the pink haired man and my daughter. "But who is he?" I said asking again, now wanting an answer.

"Well sir, It seems to be Technoblade. A suiter for Y/n. Everybody claims him to be Philza's son. Oldest son, I presume." The name is what caught my attention. 

"Philza, you say?" 

"Yes sir."

"Hm," I said, going back to my chair and away from my balcony windows. I took out a picture from my desk of the young winged man and I. Smiles on both faces and a clear blue sky accompanied with a rolling green land. 

'Now that's a name I didn't think I'd hear, specifically when it came to my daughter.' 

The picture went back in my drawer and rested my hands back on my desk. "You're dismissed, Alex. Goodnight." 

"Goodnight, sir." He said walking out of the office and leaving me alone.

Philza, philza, philza. Bad blood, care for one of my kids, and now your son has interests in my daughter. Maybe it's time to clean up our history! 

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

(skskksks and i oop -pon) 

HI EVERYONE how we doing today. Hope you had a nice day and enjoyed it to the max. Please make sure to drink WATER, eat food do some self care and exist peacefully.

Really dont have much to say besides thank you to our lovely editors and thank you for reading <3 MUAH

Con mucho amor
-V