_°- 27 -°_

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

"Y/n~" a female voice cooed in my ear. I just shifted and furrowed my brows turning away from the source of the sound. "Alright, fine. We'll do it the hard way." Was the last thing I heard before my cheek met the fluffy rug on my floor.

"What. The. Fuck." I said looking over and up at the person who had just pushed me. Oh shit. Had I slept in? "I'm so sorry Puffy, I must have slept in."I said quickly getting up and giving the woman across from me a hug.

"It's no problem," she laughed. "Besides, I had to meet with your father this morning over some, matters. So in reality I'm early!" She said, energy matching the one of when Tubbo got exictied.

"Alright, so I'll get ready and we'll head out?" I questioned.

"Yeah! But quick question though."

"Hmm?" I hummed as I walked over to my closet to just pick out something simple.

"Can I do your hair? I've just never done my daughter's hair and I don't know," she cut off questioning what she should say next.

"Yeah, sure." I said without second thought. Puffy had a daughter, but her dad takes care of her. She hasn't seen her since birth as far as I know. Puffy was like a mom to me. We always had a close bond. She was almost always busy, so I had to enjoy every moment we had together.

I quickly pulled out a dress from my closet and changed into it.

(For those who struggle with visuals)

I sat in my vanity with Puffy behind me yelling me about how the last month had been for her while doing my hair

I sat in my vanity with Puffy behind me yelling me about how the last month had been for her while doing my hair. I closed my eyes trying to live the moment that she had.

"So it was naturally cold, but I had to get there quickly because if I spent too much time up there, I would simply just die." She saud whike still working on my hair.

"So I eventually get up there and get the plant that I need and put it in my bag and quickly try to get back down. Halfway through that process I see a small fox. It's still somewhat cold and the poor thing was there just trembling. In my right mind I couldn't leave it there, so I picked up the small fox and huddled it close to my chest. I looked for it's gone once we got down the mountain, so I just decided to bring it home." She droned on while I was vividly trying to recreate it in my head.

"I took it home with me, but I wasn't able to keep it with me for very long dye to me almost always being out if the house. So I gave them to a close friend of mine and I think she's pretty happy with the little guy." She said, the smile evident in her tone. She stated quiet for a bit before speaking up again. "All done! What do you think?"

I opened my eyes to see myself in the reflection of my mirror. She had done my hair beautifully, but there was one aspect about it I didn't like. "Something about that silence tells me you don't like it." She said worriedly, I quickly turned to her.

"No, no, not at all! It's just my horns show." I said turning back to face the mirror.

"Why be ashamed of them when they look amazing. Now I understand maybe you don't like it because it ties you directly to Schlatt, but they show power. They show you you can quite literally use your head in any situation." She smiled and kissed my cheek.

I let her words sink in and slowly gave a smile to myself. She was right, it just showed I was not one to mess with. I got up and gave her a hug "What would I do without you?"

"Probably go insane." She laughed "now let's go, I'm hungry." We hurried out the palace to go get food, ad enjoy the whole day with each other.

.time skip bc this is already at 685 words.

I returned back home with a bug smile and some bags in hand. I sighed and closed the door behind me some workers there to greet me. I gave them my bags to be left in my room and ordered a tea to the sun room.

I tiredly made my way upstairs to just look and feel closer to the stars. I pushed open the door and was met my the heavy sent of alcohol.

Well fuck, Schlatts here.

I just decided that he was probably asleep. That was out ruled by him turning to me, clearly drunk, and smiled at me.

"Y/n! How was your day out with your mom!"

Excuse me. Did I hear that right?

"With my what?"

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Tbh i wanted her to find out a different way, but oh well might pull a weird plot twist l8r.

Anyway love you all. Thank you for waking up today, proud of you if you git outta bed. Muah

-Con amor
V💚