_°- 35 -°_

Tw: Blood, attempt of murder.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|

It all happened at once, but it felt like time took forever.I felt the pain the moment the arrows had grazed my skin. It didn't hurt me too much, but it definitely stung.

I held my side trying to put pressure on it. Not much blood seeped through. Alex came rushing toward me with a panicked expression.

"Y/n hurry up we gotta get out of here." Alex said quickly rushing me out as a frenzy of other arrows rushed at us in attempt if harm.

"What," my brain was taking forever to prosses what just happened. It all escalated so quickly. All I knew was that I was hit by an arrow. Not fatal, but the rapid bloodloss could possibly let me faint.

"Y/n your going to be okay it's a graze, just keep your ands on your waist. " Alex was busy trying to desperately get us out us there safely without me losing consciousness.

I tried my best to ignore the weak trembles of my legs and run. I looked back to see if I could detect anything to possibly catch the culprit, but only saw a blurr of Black, white, green and red.

We continued running with me starting to stagger behind. The arrows stopped but we needed to be fully out of danger. I tried to get up the hill once at the edge of the forest. Alex had to carry me up and quickly getting us back down.

All I heard when we got to the town were whispers and yells  from people around me before it went silent.

~°•. Techno's Pov.•°~

Dad saw something outside that caught his attention. He told me to come with him even though I was okay at home with my younger brothers.

I was dragged along into the forest ahead following voices. One feminine the other masculine. Something felt odd, we never followed people. Phill the broke into a silent sprint before kneeling down in some bushes and instructing me to do the same.

"Phill what are we doing?" I whispered not paying attention to the people producing the laughers ahead of us.

"Saving this country." He said taking out a bow and some arrows before aming them steadily. My eyes traced over to his target.

Is that y/n?

Before he could let go I quickly disrupted his aim. One thing led to another and while the princess and the guy with her ran out, Phill and I ran the other way.

I looked over at my dad once at a safe distance, and saying he was pissed was an understatement.

|♥°•.×.•°♥|
Probably not gonna update again today so hey, hi, ily stay safe drink water and eat something nice.
Hope you have a good day/night/evening and I'll see you soon. Bye muah 💚

-Con mucho amor
V